• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
I may need to rest now. Remember when I said I felt like I was getting sick? Well, it's finally starting to overcome me.... I have a sore throat and I don't feel good at all.

And I'm cold. I'm almost never cold, I'm a very hot natured person..

Coincidentally, a close friend of mine (well I'd like to think of them as close) is doing the same thing, trying to get another shiny Eevee in LG, and she has been trying to get a shiny Giratina for a very long time now...
Good luck on those. Is it just me or is Giratina just really, really hard to get shiny for some people? I wanted one at one time but quit early since I wouldn't really be able to use it much.

Jolly seems like overkill for Ninjask but I suppose it could work. I used my Ninjask early in my career. As I became more skilled and more well-rounded, I swapped it out and a few others for my current team members, but it's all about to get an overhaul when I get shiny Magikarp.......

urk I feel awfl.

I didn't make it to 1,140 eggs hatched last night, so I'm at like... 1,114 right now. I think I'm just going to lay down and see if I can hatch some but it's wore on me. Last night I dreamed I was playing that new Animal Crossing game that I haven't got yet... it was so refreshing....

I also dreamed I got like 10 packs of Pokemon cards. fun. :)

Good luck everyone....

Take things easy, that shiny magikarp will appear soon, just be patient, and about your dreams, maybe there are good things that are coming for you.

Good luck everyone.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
I may need to rest now. Remember when I said I felt like I was getting sick? Well, it's finally starting to overcome me.... I have a sore throat and I don't feel good at all.

And I'm cold. I'm almost never cold, I'm a very hot natured person..
u do the right thing... I just stayed 6 hours because I was feeling good... if I wasn't I would stop... take care of urself then it comes pokemon :P

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
lol thats cool :) i like to use jolly because i wouldn't use ninjask for many offensive purposes at all, mainly to juggle around the stats with baton pass...

I think the same thing, that way the next pokemon is best prepared, but is also possible to pass evasiveness with boton pass?

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Heh, DDD is the only vet poster that's still posting regularly.

Thanksgiving Break has started for me, so I will try and get some soft resets in for Zapdos and some egg hatches in for Totodile.

Wish me luck.

Good luck with them, hope that they will appear soon.

In my case I finally got shiny regice, now I have the shiny regi trio.
I think my next target would be rayquaza, or maybe turtwig.
What you think?

Good luck everyone in your shiny hunting.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
i just finished EV training my shiny gallade today :D but i'm trying so set up my wi fi with a different adapter and it is SO frustrating.

good luck with everyones shiny hunting! :)

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
i'm busy thinking about which shiny pokemon i should hunt for next..i'm thinking...kecleon :P

the graceful assassin, i have to say that kingodm hearts is one of my favorite video game series of all time, so MEGA kudos :)

good luck shiny hunting everybody

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I got a new shiny today:

S5030676.jpg

It appeared in my 10th SR today, I wasn't really expecting to get a shiny so I was quite suprised when I saw the shiny bug staring at me ^_^. Total SR's to get it was 100 and it is my first shiny bug type Pokemon(doesn't include my Pokeradar shinies).

I sorta wished it was Giratina instead, but I'm happy with my new shiny. I'm still SRing for the ghost-dragon, but I hope it doesn't take too much longer to appear. Day 51 of SRing, crossing my fingers that it'll appear.

Congrats on your successes as well everyone ^_^.

Years
I got a new shiny today:

S5030676.jpg

It appeared in my 10th SR today, I wasn't really expecting to get a shiny so I was quite suprised when I saw the shiny bug staring at me ^_^. Total SR's to get it was 100 and it is my first shiny bug type Pokemon(doesn't include my Pokeradar shinies).

I sorta wished it was Giratina instead, but I'm happy with my new shiny. I'm still SRing for the ghost-dragon, but I hope it doesn't take too much longer to appear. Day 51 of SRing, crossing my fingers that it'll appear.

Congrats on your successes as well everyone ^_^.
SWEET!!!
But, why not just chain it???

Congrats!

Now, I think I'm gonna SR for something shiny in FR/LG, maybe Dratini or Eevee!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I've given up on using the Pokeradar to get shinies(also for the fact that I could never get a good Pinsir chain going xD). I prefer to get my shinies by SRing, a bit more challenging actually :p.

Thank you for the congrats. Now if only Giratina would appear soon xD.

Years
I've given up on using the Pokeradar to get shinies(also for the fact that I could never get a good Pinsir chain going xD). I prefer to get my shinies by SRing, a bit more challenging actually :p.

Thank you for the congrats. Now if only Giratina would appear soon xD.
With my luck on your side, you'll be screwed over for months! x]
HAHA
Lol, well I'm pretty sure that I will SR for an Eevee on FR now, but I may drop it and go over to 3 Dratini.

Years
Well, I'm gonna SR for 3 Dratini in FR, but not too much for now, since I have the flu :'(
But I'm lucky that I'm the healthiest one in the house, otherwise I'd miss school for this week (2 and a half day week)
Welp, that's it for now, so GL all!

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Shin Shoyruken!!!

Ability: SUPER LUCK
Spoiler:

Christ, just 3 days, one freakin' Weekend. I started Sring for it Friday after beating the Elite 4 and getting Nat dex. 11:11AM this morning. "Woah that shaymin looks slightly different...is it shiny?!" Shaymin did its whistly call, and Shining Stars!! "HOLY !@&% SHINY!!!!" I did a celebratory Shoyruken in the air lol.
Battle started off bad, then finished real easy. My bronzong missed with Hypnosis 4 times, all the while Shaymin did Defense Curl twice (not good for catch rate) Least it didn't force a switch with Leech Seed. Finally Hypnosis hit, And Shaymin promptly healed it off with its berry. Then 2nd hypnosis hit for the sleep. Switched over to Gyarados, Couple Dragon Rages put it in low yellow HP. Ok Chucked a Nest Ball...shake shake shake *click* WOW one freaking Nest ball and it was Caught!! LOL. Shiny #58. Called it "Leafy"
Oh yeah shiny shaymin on my DS lite!
#492, Nat dex ftw!!
Hey there Shaymin!! 07111 lucky lucky ID
Hyper Combo Finish!! Timid Sync Worked!!!
Its Fuzzy Stats :)

IVs (roughly):
HP 18
Att 1
Def 28
SpA 15
SpD 8
Spd 1 (OUCH)

Lol not very good IVs again, oh well :p Lol I owe another big thanks to Zabi on this, heh lucky game!! I'm gonna SR for Azelf on it by Day and by night Rotom, hopefully I see some continuation of this luck :D Good luck everyone on their hunts! Good week for me, Darkrai and Shaymin Yay!!
Oh yeah the only other sad part is that I don't have movie shaymin to activate the event for Platinum, so I can't transform it into shiny Skyform :(

Years
Ability: SUPER LUCK
Spoiler:

Christ, just 3 days, one freakin' Weekend. I started Sring for it Friday after beating the Elite 4 and getting Nat dex. 11:11AM this morning. "Woah that shaymin looks slightly different...is it shiny?!" Shaymin did its whistly call, and Shining Stars!! "HOLY !@&% SHINY!!!!" I did a celebratory Shoyruken in the air lol.
Battle started off bad, then finished real easy. My bronzong missed with Hypnosis 4 times, all the while Shaymin did Defense Curl twice (not good for catch rate) Least it didn't force a switch with Leech Seed. Finally Hypnosis hit, And Shaymin promptly healed it off with its berry. Then 2nd hypnosis hit for the sleep. Switched over to Gyarados, Couple Dragon Rages put it in low yellow HP. Ok Chucked a Nest Ball...shake shake shake *click* WOW one freaking Nest ball and it was Caught!! LOL. Shiny #58. Called it "Leafy"
Oh yeah shiny shaymin on my DS lite!
#492, Nat dex ftw!!
Hey there Shaymin!! 07111 lucky lucky ID
Hyper Combo Finish!! Timid Sync Worked!!!
Its Fuzzy Stats :)

IVs (roughly):
HP 18
Att 1
Def 28
SpA 15
SpD 8
Spd 1 (OUCH)

Lol not very good IVs again, oh well :p Lol I owe another big thanks to Zabi on this, heh lucky game!! I'm gonna SR for Azelf on it by Day and by night Rotom, hopefully I see some continuation of this luck :D Good luck everyone on their hunts! Good week for me, Darkrai and Shaymin Yay!!
GO STEELIX, GO STEELIX, GO!!!
NICE!!!
I should buy that game off you ;D
I am thinking of Tweaking in my Pearl to get to Darkrai, and SR for it. I was originally going to do so with Shaymin, but decided not to. Anyways, I'm gonna try and get Platinum for a 100%, no glitch, completed hex data Darkrai. I am also gonna try like crazy for those Dratini, and maybe try some SRing in Sapphire. OR RNG Trick Emerald, although I'm not sure exactly how that works. Good luck all, except you Steelix, you're TOO lucky!!! :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hey, congrats on the adorable shiny Shaymin, Dark Steelix Lv X! I can't believe you found her so fast; you must really have the ability Super Luck.. A shame about the IVs though, but a cool and super rare shiny nonetheless. ^_^

Also, congrats on the shiny Pinsir, Storm_Dragoon! Pinsir always had an awesome shiny blue kyu~ I hope you find shiny Giratina soon to add to your new blue squad. ;P

Whawttttt. I've been hatching around 80 Marill eggs, looking for a good IV bred one that's female/huge power/adamant and hoping for a shiny one. I may just chain for one when I get Platinum. I lack the attention span to SR.. gah. I've been sick lately (danggg it's cold down here) and I have a lot of projects to do.. -grumbles and digs out SP to sr for cynda and articuno-

Good luck to all~

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
now one surprise:
Got my shiny DIALGA!!!
yes, yesterday night I was going to sleep and on my last attempt in the night it came!
haha... I got so impressed that almost couldn't sleep...
btw here's the picture...

now let's start hunting for a shiny azelf!!!
gl for me =P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Woah, the shiny bandwagon is taking off! Congrats on the cool shiny Dialga, Mateus_.

I should try my luck on something today.. *_* -scrambles to SR for something-

Though, I should probably find my camera first.. It would suck if I found a shiny and I can't assault it with the camera first. ^_^;

Back