• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Non-spammish members, for one. XD The Social Groups were spammed a lot before. =/ Hopefully, the staff got it cleared up.​
Well that's our Job Shinji to keep it organized!!

Also Dream here is the userbar.
It can be changed easily though if you don't lik it!
Best i could do with Pikachu though sorry
DreamsUserbar.gif

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I keep getting forced off the computer!! T.T

Er, anyway...I'd like that RP idea, if it could work. ^^ And fanfics. PLEASE fanfics. XD

Love the name for the SG, btw. :D

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Hmm...can I makes one teensy request, GavZ? Can you try and give me Angry Eyes? (that inward, diagonal thing. You know what I mean.) Please?

Oh, and Zappy, when you see this, d'you mind if I go ahead and make the Partner Room that Bijou suggested in the TA SG?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I keep getting forced off the computer!! T.T

Er, anyway...I'd like that RP idea, if it could work. ^^ And fanfics. PLEASE fanfics. XD

Love the name for the SG, btw. :D

Yaay i learned to multi quote xD
But am yeah A fan fiction section will be included!
&
Well The SG is just gonna have the same name as the group ^^

Hmm...can I makes one teensy request, GavZ? Can you try and give me Angry Eyes? (that inward, diagonal thing. You know what I mean.) Please?

Oh, and Zappy, when you see this, d'you mind if I go ahead and make the Partner Room that Bijou suggested in the TA SG?

Oh ya sure Np i'll see what i can do!!

Clover Cat

Years
HOW?!?!?! HOW DO YOU MULTI-QUOTE?!?!
I learned how to do it too! Yaay~Er, press multi at the bottom of the post, then quote the other people you'd like to quote.^^
Yaay i learned to multi quote xD
But am yeah A fan fiction section will be included!
&
Well The SG is just gonna have the same name as the group ^^
Aww...I liked the previous name. :( But huzzah! A fanfic section!! Now I can complete my cravings for Absol related fics! XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
HOW?!?!?! HOW DO YOU MULTI-QUOTE?!?!
Just click the multi quote button on all the posts you want to quote then click the quote button xD And Dream the Eyes didnt turn out so well... :( Not well at all.. Have a look
DreamsUserbar2.gif

I learned how to do it too! Yaay~Er, press multi at the bottom of the post, then quote the other people you'd like to quote.^^

Aww...I liked the previous name. :( But huzzah! A fanfic section!! Now I can complete my cravings for Absol related fics! XD
Wait what was my previous name xD
Also yes! Yes you can xD
And You will get something in return for your contribution ^^
All Will be revealed on the SG

Clover Cat

Years
Wait what was my previous name xD
Also yes! Yes you can xD
And You will get something in return for your contribution ^^
All Will be revealed on the SG
Wasn't it
Spoiler:

Yay! Me gets a reward! XD*glomps whatever the reward is*
EDIT: Never mind, I misunderstood again.^^; That is the name of the group, isn't it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Wait? Partner room, I think i've like missed like a whole bunch of stuff. When was this said?
Effectivly it's like a little section where we all talk through the eyes(mouths) of our partner pokemon. Bit like Role Playing except we are our partner pokemon!
Wasn't it
Spoiler:

Yay! Me gets a reward! XD*glomps whatever the reward is*
EDIT: Never mind, I misunderstood again.^^; That is the name of the group, isn't it?
It is indeed xD
Look at your banner!!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I actually wanna kill Thursdays, I like have no lunch time cuz I have practise for a production and I have speech and drma after school. And i was gonna make banners and stuff :(

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Ahh...nevermind on the edit. It'll work. Thanks for trying!

HOLY FRIJOLE. Another storm I failed to notice. I really have to learn to pay better attention to these things.

Also, I started a "Memoir" of sorts, but it died...

I DO have an ongoing fic that I can link to TA, though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I actually wanna kill Thursdays, I like have no lunch time cuz I have practise for a production and I have speech and drma after school. And i was gonna make banners and stuff :(
It's nearly weekend!!
What banners were you gonna make??

Clover Cat

Years
It is indeed xD
Look at your banner!!
...Wow. Did my brain abandon me for the day or something? >.> This is what I get for staying up till 2 in the morning during summer vacation...

Hmm, I haven't written any fanfics for pokemon (except for one I'm planning for Pokespe) but I HAVE found several good ones on fanfic. There's actually one that stars a Sneasel. ^^ I haven't been able to find any for Absol, though. T.T

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
...Wow. Did my brain abandon me for the day or something? >.> This is what I get for staying up till 2 in the morning during summer vacation...

Hmm, I haven't written any fanfics for pokemon (except for one I'm planning for Pokespe) but I HAVE found several good ones on fanfic. There's actually one that stars a Sneasel. ^^ I haven't been able to find any for Absol, though. T.T
I was up till 6am last night! Dream knows i was xD

You could maybe write your own?

Clover Cat

Years
I was up till 6am last night! Dream knows i was xD

You could maybe write your own?
Till 6 am? Wow, I don't think I could last that long. ^^;

I would, but I'm not that sure if I'm good at writing. That's why I'm just planning on a oneshot, and see if it's not terrible. If I don't get bashed, then I'll try.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Till 6 am? Wow, I don't think I could last that long. ^^;

I would, but I'm not that sure if I'm good at writing. That's why I'm just planning on a oneshot, and see if it's not terrible. If I don't get bashed, then I'll try.
Ya i really dunno i think its cause i have my own laptop and i can use it in bed so i stay awake!!
But am yeah just read other Fanfics and practice and you'll have one in no time!!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Heyy, could I join this group? :D Here's my application or...form!

Username on PC: PkmntrainerAndy
Why You would like to join: Cause Darkrai inspired me and the banners were threatening xD (j.k)
What your partner is: Tyrannitar
His/her nickname(optional): Tyranasaurus ,Male
Favourite Dark type attack: Pursuit, because when the opponent switches a badly injured pokemon..Pursuit > them. xD

I can see in the dark....with Night vision goggles!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Heyy, could I join this group? :D Here's my application or...form!

Username on PC: PkmntrainerAndy
Why You would like to join: Cause Darkrai inspired me and the banners were threatening xD (j.k)
What your partner is: Tyrannitar
His/her nickname(optional): Tyranasaurus ,Male
Favourite Dark type attack: Pursuit, because when the opponent switches a badly injured pokemon..Pursuit > them. xD

I can see in the dark....with Night vision goggles!
Of Course you can!
Welcome to the group!!
Make sure you stay active and participate in the topics! Also feel free to Post a link to a 'Dark' Song on Youtube for our Playlist!

Clover Cat

Years
Hello Andy! ^^ And since we have 12 members now, maybe we can have that SG now...*wink wink, hint hint* ;)
Ya i really dunno i think its cause i have my own laptop and i can use it in bed so i stay awake!!
But am yeah just read other Fanfics and practice and you'll have one in no time!!
Lol, if it was that simple I would be the best writer ever. I've read tons of fanfics. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back