• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Humanum Familiares (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'll keep that in mind for Oakley! I think hers would be a white, maybe a sliver or a bleach blonde kind of colour. d:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I suppose since green and black are already taken (grrrr.... :b), I'll take electric blue as Kiroku's aura color.

... That is, when he himself gets to activate the Core. He pretty much missed the boat to activate it on Scythe, so he'll unlock it some other time

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I think Cody's color will be Gray. It best symbolizes the moral ambiguity of the character. I was going to pick blue, but I am shying away from that (well, that and blue seems to be taken anyway lol).

Oh! I found a theme that I think fits my character: Cody's Theme

Obviously I am stealing a theme from Final Fantasy, but eh it fits X____X

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I actually thought black would fit for Miharu, but when I saw THAT colour stolen, I thought blue because of her last name, but then I saw THAT colour stolen, and then I realized it was for familiars only...(is a fail)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
it's a whole chain of thievery :p

I would have picked gray myself, or a more silver color, but I felt like it was too close to black. I personally like electric blue, though, so I'm happy with it XD

And sorry Michaela. Maybe there will be some plot event that, for whatever reason (I'm rather BSing this atm, but details), some enemy or third party will switch the minds of mage and familiar and you get your blue aura anyhow. It's just a random thought.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Because no one has taken the chance to become an agro hero and kill Scythe Im going to have Emil do it.

@Raikiri, it doesn't matter that you took the theme from Snow, It's an epic theme and my personal favourite other than Lightnings from FF13 so it's fine.

Also regarding themes, I'm adding all the themes to the main list on the first page Im also recouloring the text to match the mages magic school, and the familiars ability.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Because no one has taken the chance to become an agro hero and kill Scythe Im going to have Emil do it.

WAIT. Miharu and Kiroku is coming out of the cave; we're just creating a joint post which is why we're taking a bit. Plus, he's also offline. Learn patience, grasshopper, otherwise our preparing will be for nothing!

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I was actually in the shower, so I was inactive, but oh well

the fact still remains that it called me offline

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I think they should change that; there's nothing I can do about it XD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm gonna make a short post to get me and Lu back to the cave, we're starting to get behind again so I'll make a short post

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
as for what's going on the in the role-play, pretty much everyone who has been active (except for the later arrivals in this RP) is confronting a powerful elder dragon and they're essentially being introduced to their core powers (which I'm assuming is just added power through dark energy, but I was thinking about sneaking a slight form change when Kiroku is introduced to his.). They are currently on a rescue mission to save the princess of the land, but Kiroku and Miharu are currently keeping watch in a cave while contemplating death and a spy amongst them.

Urrrgh.... So... How should I approach the situation? I figured I would be sent as additional back-up.... or something like that. (So much for being anemic... Some magic school this is... :V )

(I'm still reading on the other posts and is trying to catch up but give me a boost. All this reading has been making my head feel fuzzy at the moment.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I think Ichiro pulled out unfortunately, so double unfortunately, so will I. ):

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
:( Im sorry about that Skymin, he PMed me about it,it was a personal matter so I had no choice but to let him go... If you want we could keep you reserved and you could get a fresh start when someone new comes along?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Sorry Rift, I had been unable to post for these days... Dx I had a major exam today... and I think I screwed up. D:

Anyways, my activity will be up for now. From Monday, I'll be back to my "Full day on PC" posting lol since that's when my exams end. :D

Back