• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl+V [Yet Again]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
17. [musebox] Edward -> Hughes

I'm counting the tags that I do this month over on Dreamwidth. Going to try to do more tags than I did last month orz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The information on her as well as the scientist might be information that Vatheon would rather keep as a secret.

<small> [

---

I was copy/pasting a half-done response so I could refresh and not lose what I currently had.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Spoiler:

Application for a character that I will be hopefully applying into a game I am already in at the end of this month.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
:D

Oh I'm sure it will. I'm not sure if it will be synchronized broadcasting though. Probably at least same-week though because of interest levels.

oh PC was being slow so I got worried and c&p'd a VM

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
<span style="color: #000000; font-size:9px; font-face:segoe ui;"><b>★ :: we [ <i>r e a c h e d</i> ] for you</b></span>

Uhm... gonna be my new usertitle soon up.

droomph

weeb
Years
I have a hypothesis. the UM/US files have two parts to their numbers - the first two numbers are the map number, and the second two numbers are the event number. So yeah stuff and we need to find out how events are laid out

How did that slide through. nerky it's all your fault

droomph

weeb
Years
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/523850_451042514928525_1016176633_n.jpg

523850_451042514928525_1016176633_n.jpg

something. um...well yeah how do y'all like my new fb profile picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back