• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
pfft, who's gonna waste time in the DCC on a saturday
I am.
Because I have no life. c: Well, I have some of a life- I just waste my time here, instead.

Finally done with all of the stuff I need to get done today, so now I have even more time to waste. Yay.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I am.
Because I have no life. c: Well, I have some of a life- I just waste my time here, instead.

Finally done with all of the stuff I need to get done today, so now I have even more time to waste. Yay.

yes, your idle hands are the lifeblood of the pokecommunity. we shall feeeeeed

It's...not?

That explains so much, actually.

you didn't know? it's actually an extraplanar landmass once situated between the 12th and 12.5th dimensions but moved to earth in order to house all of earth-2's crazy people

pay attention in school, will you?

Years
you didn't know? it's actually an extraplanar landmass once situated between the 12th and 12.5th dimensions but moved to earth-1 in order to house all of earth-2's crazy people

pay attention in school, will you?

Hm. Must have spaced out during that lesson.

Years
Am I the only person who sleeps more in school then at home? Please tell me I'm not alone.

I could NEVER sleep in school, even if I tried. I don't know why, because I'm constantly tired, but it's just a strange quirk I have.

I'm jealous of your ability to fall asleep in school, lol.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Guys i'm back. No need to cry anymore.
I never slept at school even when the teacher is boring. I envy you Dipu.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Screw sleeping in class, the real achievement is playing mobile games and not getting caught. Spent so many hours "reading the books in my lap" the teachers got suspicious at my low grades, wondering how such a bookworm can fail so miserably.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They probably knew. People always think they're sneaky but it's always soooo obvious. Especially now with touchscreen-only phones, since you have to look down to see where to press.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Haha. The "REAL" achievement is to play PSP in class. That happens a lot in my school and the teacher doesn't even notice it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm back. I was stuck at a laundromat because the dryer in the house is messed up. You'd be surprised how entertaining it can be to watch clothes spin in a dryer. x:

I don't think I've ever played video games in a class. :? Drawing, yeah. I think the teacher noticed, but he didn't say anything.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My school's uber strict when it comes to devices in school, it's sad. Must admit they, 8 out of 10 teachers at my school are able to realize you're on a phone or PSP or whatever at just glancing at you.

Wow, so no one's fallen asleep in class? I'm a little shocked by that. I find it so easy. :c

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Don't worry, I've fallen asleep in class too. That was of course cause I had to work from 5-8 before classes to help my parents with our old store and only in the last year. I wasn't exactly a model student, as you guys can tell. Even spent all my absent hours loafing around at home too. Last month of the school year is super boring for seniors, the major college exams come up so no one goes to school, and all you do is sit at home for like a month before exams, chewing away at your absent hours.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm only in those two classes with the weird teacher, and he doesn't seem very strict. He goes off-topic sometimes and tells us war stories. c:

droomph

weeb
Years
Haha. The "REAL" achievement is to play PSP in class. That happens a lot in my school and the teacher doesn't even notice it.
Most teachers at my school doesn't care, but they "have to" take away your cell phone and suspend you or something if they see your phone out.

That's…stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back