• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey kids n_n

Years
Everyone seems so friendly here... It's just like walking around and being like, "Wowh. This is great.":cheeky:

But hi everyone; I'm new to the PokéCommunity and as I said, it seems amazing and great. The Trade Centre and Roleplay areas caught my eye and now I'm kind of just embarrassingly excited so I thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Matt, 18, from Australia.

Gengar, Charizard and Dragonite are kind of my three favourite pokémon, just because they're pretty wicked.

I don't know what else to put here~ so yeah.
that's that!:cheeky:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Nice to meet you, Matt! Heh, well yeah, pretty much everyone here is pretty cool to talk with, so I'm with you there. Anyway, I'm glad that this forum has set a good impression on your so far, tiger. Oh, and a big welcome to you too. ^^

I venture around the Roleplay Corner from time to time too, so, if you decide to explore around there, I hope you'll enjoy the many roleplays there! There are quite a number of fascinating roleplays to try out, y'know? I, myself have plans for a couple of RPs, but... I at least want to get my school work done before even considering making them. :(

I love Dragonite; it's one of my favourite Dragon-type pokemon along side Flygon and Kingdra. They are pretty wicked, aren't they? But at the same time, they can have soft spots, y'know? I guess it all matters on the different personalities of pokemon. @__@

Anyways, I hope you'll have fun! Don't be shy of asking any questions if you need help with anything. :3

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
HOLY SHINX that sounds just like myself when I joined.

Oh wait my name isn't Matt

Welcome to PC! I see the RP section caught your eye, eh? well awesome! It's one of my favorite sections of the forum, the other two being Forum games and Pixel Art.

If you wanna be like the cool kids, i encourage you to get a snazzy signature (unlike me) and join an RP as soon as possible (which I did when I joined).

I sound weird. Take me home, Torterra

Years
Haha, many thanks to both of you.

RP is always a bit of fun, but I worry that my poké-knowledge isn't good enough to RP with, not yet at least. I mean, I know a lot, but for a lot of the time I'm like, "uhhh... Okay. :3"

I love Dragonite; it's one of my favourite Dragon-type pokemon along side Flygon and Kingdra. They are pretty wicked, aren't they? But at the same time, they can have soft spots, y'know? I guess it all matters on the different personalities of pokemon. @__@

Kingdra IS great too! And as a reflection of my lack of poké-knowhow, it's never really bothered me with weak teams. I mean, they go alright aesthetically and when strong enough beat other people, so oh well!

HOLY SHINX that sounds just like myself when I joined ... If you wanna be like the cool kids, i encourage you to get a snazzy signature (unlike me) and join an RP as soon as possible (which I did when I joined).

Yay for similarities! Haha.
I'll be sure to draw up a signature as soon as possible, but for now I'm working on a Gyarados coiled around an anchor as a tattoo design for a friend. :cheeky: but soon! And then when I'm snazzy I'll get my RP cannons ready.

Years
hi nice too meet you and welcome to pc. i also charizard; you can tell it by seeing my dp.have fun and take care

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
haha

Welcome I'm new myself this place is pretty nice I love glengarry but bugs are where my heart lies so what's up

Years
hi nice too meet you and welcome to pc. i also charizard; you can tell it by seeing my dp.have fun and take care

Thank you, thank you.
Haha, Charizard is pretty amazing, and it has one of the best shiny colouration schemes as well. :cheeky:

Welcome I'm new myself this place is pretty nice I love glengarry but bugs are where my heart lies so what's up

Welcome to you, too, then!
But pokémon are pretty sweet, too, I'll admit to that.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
An Aussie? OMG. I always wanted to meet an Australian person (or someone from Australia), whether it's virtual or in real life.

Oh yeah....
Hi! From Canada!
.... Awkward.... Sorry, it's just that the culture there is so, so awesome.
As you can see I'm a Meganium fan, I love Bayleef and Chikorita, too.
The name's Jeanne by the way.

Years
An Aussie? OMG. I always wanted to meet an Australian person (or someone from Australia), whether it's virtual or in real life.

Oh yeah....
Hi! From Canada!
.... Awkward.... Sorry, it's just that the culture there is so, so awesome.
As you can see I'm a Meganium fan, I love Bayleef and Chikorita, too.
The name's Jeanne by the way.

Haha, hey! A pleasure to meet you, Jeanne.
I'm glad you've fulfilled that part of your dream, then. :P Which part of Canada are you from? I was there last Christmas in Whistler and it was amaaaazing.

Chikorita was probably my favourite starter from that gen, tbh, so you're doing good!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Haha, hey! A pleasure to meet you, Jeanne.
I'm glad you've fulfilled that part of your dream, then. :P Which part of Canada are you from? I was there last Christmas in Whistler and it was amaaaazing.

Chikorita was probably my favourite starter from that gen, tbh, so you're doing good!

I'm from Vancouver. Hey, you gotta love the third best place on earth! After Australia and New Zealand, of course. :)

Years
Hello Matt, and welcome!

I happen to be from Australia as well, and oh man it's such a fun culture to be part of! I have been here for 2 years now and I made so many friends here and not to mention I love Australian television and satirical comedy, which is odd considering I'm a girl. I have been a Pokemon fan since the young age of 7 and my fave generation is the 5th Generation.

I know how much fans Gengar, Charizard and Dragonite get given they're from the most well-known generation of Pokemon. But I love Oshawott and other cute Pokemon much better! I'm glad you decided to check out our Trade Corner section because it's a very interactive section and it even has a chatroom where you can hang out with fellow traders.

Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to message me or a moderator if you need anything. And maybe we can brag on about how awesome Australia is lol. Have fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
I'm from Vancouver. Hey, you gotta love the third best place on earth! After Australia and New Zealand, of course. :)

I flew into Vancouver and shopped there for a few days. :) It is lovely.

Hello Matt, and welcome! ...
Spoiler:

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thanks, Hikari.

Haha, I'll admit, I do like the 5th Gen pokemon, but I'm more of a scary-esque pokémon collector.
There's plenty of cute pokemon for you to collect, so you're luck!

Sure thing! If there's anything that crops up I'll be sure to ask. :cheeky:

Back