• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
so this is the beta one version again, but with near perfect graphics. Does anyone know or do you know WES, if the next few betas will come out quicker than normal, because you have created them once already? Stupid viruses!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
i thought the beta goes til sinnoh, but it's ok, wes lost all data. well, good luck with the next beta :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
I don't think you need to ask him, because Wesley said that his English isn't good, and he needs someone to help him Translate it.

All right, I'm just trying to de polite (: And, maybe Wes have found someone else to do it for him. Still waiting his answer. Even in portuguese, the grammar sucks. There are no '.' or ',' beetween the sentences, and wrong words. I think taht's the worst about this hack, and I really want to give Wes a hand, I'm a big LP fan (:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
All right, I'm just trying to de polite (: And, maybe Wes have found someone else to do it for him. Still waiting his answer. Even in portuguese, the grammar sucks. There are no '.' or ',' beetween the sentences, and wrong words. I think taht's the worst about this hack, and I really want to give Wes a hand, I'm a big LP fan (:

You can try doin' it now. The other Translators are not responding here. And if you're talkin' 'bout grammar, I saw you mispelled "taht", which should be that, but meh. You can try translating it now so the others won't be impatient.

E3DaMeX

Grammar Nazi in the house! Anyway, I just downloaded this so I'll be sure to see how it is. Keep up the great work.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
this seems to have potential
how far can the beta be played?
the one in your first post

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Nice tiles and awesome beta.
But I think there are many special characters and events in the beta :\, btw good luck, my friend. :)

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
I'd be glad to translate it, already contacted Wes. And I'm a Linguistics/Portuguese/English/Literature college student, so yeah, guess I outta be the man for the job ;)

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I'd be glad to translate it, already contacted Wes. And I'm a Linguistics/Portuguese/English/Literature college student, so yeah, guess I outta be the man for the job ;)
That's good! now that we don't have to deal with that bad grammer (sorry wesley), I will like this game even more.

Back