• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm currently playing the following games.

Xenosaga Episode 1: I just started the game, I'm still on the bridge on the Woglinde just after the tutorial, this game is heavy, heavy cutscene, so it's takes a while to get anywhere.

Project X Zone: I've lost track of what episode I'm on (I'm to lazy to open up my 3DS and find out), but I'm somewhere in the late teens, might even be on Level 20 now. I just got KOS-MOS and T-ELOS as pair units and Tekken robo girl (name forgotten) as a solo unit.

Bravery Default Demo: I'm grinding a bit to prepare for dat Dragon, it slaughtered me on my first go, serves me right for rushing and staying underleveled.

Games on the backburner
Drakengard: I need to take it in pieces, or it becomes frustrating
Rune Factory 4: I'm going to resume this game after I beat Project X Zone.

TY

Playing some League of Legends right now :D
Im getting more and more into it (kill me now xD)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Currently, I'm playing Call of Duty: Ghosts. The campaign's finished; all I'm doing right now is hang around in multiplayer, haha. Along with that, I'm also playing Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman.

Years
Just loading up The Elder Scrolls: Online beta. My goodness, this is pretty fun so far. Definitely a game you'll want to check out at some point, if you're a fan of the Elder Scrolls series.

Yukari

Recently I got a 3dsXL for Christmas So I've been playing Mario and Luigi: Dream Team and Shinobi 3D (The latter actually exceeded my expectations {D:})

TY

Currently doing a little speedrun through Red Alert 2, but i end up massing up tanks and all-in for the objective xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's currently Prototype 2 and The Last Of Us after beating Sleeping Dogs not too long ago. I definitely plan on getting into Bioshock Infinite soon after beating either one of those games since I just have it collecting dust atm.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Super Mario 3D World. This game really makes you work for that 100%. :)
Does it? It's the only Mario game where I didn't want to get 100% on lol. In fact, it's the only Mario game that underwhelmed me. The guys behind Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Mario Galaxy giving me a game that I'd only consider "good" is hugely disappointing to me.

And it's not that I'm tired of Mario. That's what I thought, then I played New Super Luigi U. Now that's the kind of compact level design I love in my Mario games, not a super gimmicky and incoherent (although creative, I'll give it that) collection of level design that's in 3D World. Still playing NSLU, super fun game.

Sir Codin

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Resident Evil 1 Gamecube Remake (BEST. REMAKE. EVER)

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Right now, I'm playing the following:

Bravely Default (3DS) - FINALLY rebuilt Norende last night...my 3DS has been on Sleep Mode since Christmas Day because of this; it was nice to finally get to turn it off. I'm only up to Chapter 4...this game has been quite strange. Half the time I have encounters off entirely so I can breeze through, but I've had points where I've done nothing but grind JP with encounters set to +100%. It's convenient and enjoyable, but the pace I'm playing the game at is horribly erratic. I love the soundtrack...shame about the awful voice acting, though. Well, Agnes and Tiz's awful voice acting. Everyone else is fantastic.

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) - It's been six years or so since I last played this, and I recently completed The Wind Waker HD, so I figured, why not? A Link Between Worlds isn't going anywhere, and I'm still in the mood for Toon Link. The touch screen controls aren't as unmanageable as I remember...I've probably just gotten used to using the thing.

Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) - Well, I watched the anime a while back and I really enjoyed it, so I've given the game another go...it's a lot more fun. Mostly because I'm just ignoring Yosuke and Chie. I'm just about to go after Naoto...been taking my time. YS Celceta took up most of my time before this point.

Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (PS3)
- I want to like this game, I really do. I've been a fan of the series for quite some time, but this...agh, this is trying my patience. I'm going for Finnel, because Saki makes me want to set my console on fire. Finnel is the much more interesting character anyway. Just about to start Phase 3...if I can bring myself to plug it in again.

Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) - I haven't played this for over a year...I realized this a couple of nights ago, so I've started another file. Going with a Rogue this time, my least played class...going ranged, though. I've only played as an assassin once, and I didn't really care for it. Summoning forest animals and pelting things from afar with arrows is more my style. Well, actually my style is incinerating everything in a fiery vortex, but...well, a little variety never hurt anyone. Doing Shale's recruitment quest and Warden's Keep before I tackle the main quests...will probably leave Circle Tower until last again. I hate the Fade...

LEGO Marvel Superheroes (PS3)
- Casually had this on the go since just before Christmas, only picked it up again the other day. Just about to start the fifth level...yeah, I'm in no great hurry. I'm not overly keen on LEGO games to be honest, but this one is better than LEGO Lord of the Rings was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back