• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
Is it possible to get weavile or golem without trading in this game? ^^,otherwise this game has been alot of fun so far

Also im stuck,i just caught the aerodactyl and i dont know what to do,

Sneasel evolves around level 44. Graveler might evolve by happiness or by level, don't quote me on that though.

Head back to the Monetary and either go back and talk to the sage people, or, go up the mountain north of the Monetary (don't really remember - sorry)

stones not workin for him ..
so mby some item on hold while level up -- any ideas ??
and happiness umm .. ive got it on 60 lv so it might be happiness , its lv 70 now i dont feel like leveling it any higher b4 ill be sure how it evolves

I'm not sure if there are any hold-evolution items in this game (since that's how Sneasel normally evolves along with other Pokemon), plus I can't think of any that would work...
Ahh, so it's probably maybe happiness then. I remember it took me about 30 - 40 levels to evolve Munchlax so just try spamming items on it and maybe use the Soothe Bell or whatever it is in this game (I'm pretty sure that's in this game?).

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Thx,now i found the right way,also is it possible to get magnezone?I got magneton and im not sure if it evolves by levelling

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2012
Hello! Great hack! I played through first time with walk through walls. Mistake. I missed half the story events. I missed the mt chimney story events, the ss cangrejo events, and the mauville events. As of now, gleis is just standing in the middle of mauville lol. So yeah. I also for some reason could never dive, although I had every badge required. So I restarted, and enjoyed it much more. Though I don't understand why my retextured items such as the Vespa or air treks, still appear as bikes. I have the latest patch and this happens. Also, the invisible deadly sevens at lily cove are still there. One other thing: I'm curious as to if there is ANYTHING to do after catching the evil Pokemon like luca zamon, shaderu, turmur, face leech, Senex, and tea barquan. I've gotten most of those (still looking for last heart) and how to use miner to and doll. I read something about the trick house, but don't know where it is. Cheers to all and happy snakewooding :)

Also, lol that you used Kamima as replacement for Gallade. Not sure how it worked, but my save corrupted, and it loaded my rubyDestiny save, where I had every legendary and I had a Gallade, so I learned which Pokemon you swapped. Gallade appears as Kamima. I love all the gurren lagann references. I just finished that anime before playing snakewood.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2022
I'm at the boardroom and the puzzle is messed up, i am at the lower section and it seems that the table has extended a tile downward so i cant progress

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
well, I started with baltoy (and yes, I got owned in the first half of the game and came to hate persian all over again) but when it learns cosmic power and you give it leftovers, it becomes a beast two-way wall

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Thanks dude, I'll try Victory Road and maybe the YAPE0.9 if I have too. Thanks !

Hey, what do i do with the Thunder Cub, Scratch Kitten, Flash Puppy, and Scruffy Chick?

where do i get the scartch cat and those other guys beside the thunder cub?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Awesome hack!

I enjoyed everything and loved the Fakemon. (like Hombone,Hyperegg,and Dragoone)

This hack really has had a lot of effort in it and deserves to be known, even if people don't like Zombie shannonagons. nd stuff. Well anyways, this is my favorite hack and I can't wait for you next one!

I woyld rate this hack a 9/10! Excellent work!

Years
feeling really stupid but i cant get it to play for me, i got the ips file and nothing can anyone tell me how i install this properly?!?!?

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
When I got to the Inqusition base in fallarbor town, Chloe isn't in her house? Do I have to do something?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
cutlerine, I saw a previous question i think no one went about answering yet. In the Draco fortress, one of the rooms has a dragon that tells you "No, not yet. Come back when you've learned the SECRET of the MAGI," or something to that effect. Should I even try finding this in the game, or is it a wild goose chase?

Also, great game, it has gameplay, content, and looks! I don't see why people hate Ruby tiles so much, either. The only graphic I hated from Ruby/Sapphire was the faces of overworld sprites. Something about having no noticeable mouth, combined with the shading making the head look like a ball or something, irks me. Nonetheless, I don't think your game looked ugly at all, fwiw.

Last edited:
Years
Ok, after completing the submarine event in Slateport, I lost in the route above it. I respawned in Dewford, and I can't get back to the route above Slateport because I can't do the submarine event again. How can I get back?

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
The game is just too good! Love it!

But i have one noob question: reading the first pages i discovered that the 'Mistery Egg' can be evolved into Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and others. And then you said something like 'a few changes, may not evolve anymore' and i get lost.

Did the Mistery Egg evolves into something, or not?

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
so i was going to fight senex until i realized that i needed to train my team some more. however, when i tried to go back through the quiz room, all of the barriers were up and the quiz machine said that i had already completed the quiz.

did i get myself stuck, or can i still fix this?

Back