• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of Crazy Rayd :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Ah,summer holiday,I luv ya :D Time to do my -un-pokemonish things with Pokemon characters!!!:D
Some of you know me,some don't..Than let's meet :)
Here's my first piece I decided to post,Ghetto da ZE!!!

P.S.:My animated stories'll continue,for those who know & may ask :)

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
This is some funny stuff right here! I like the whole idea. You do to the people what I do to pokemon! I've got an old pic saved somewhere of Mewtwo, human-like, dressed like someone you'd see rapping on a stage somewhere...I'll have to find it and show you at some time...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Thanks for the comments everybody!!I guess Max is my favourite too ^^..Funny,I added him later..I'll try to colour it,but I scuk at colouring,however scuking at first is the only way to learn,huh?^^;

Years
Pikachu rocks like that. I love how you dressed all of them. Brock's expression is priceless. Hope to see many more! Really good job.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Whev....I finished this minutes ago..Took about an hour..I made my father stay in this pose with a stick in his hand to draw it lol..:D(of course for 1 hour..poor man..^^;)
Why have I done this?I dunno,I just felt like :P
Ah,and I tried to colour Ghetto da Ze,but I RUINED it so I'm not gonna upload..LOL :P
Cybex,you're free to colour it,but just if you want to,its not neccesary actually...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Okay,these are some late art......
1st pic:I drew it after seeing the topic "Liek,who's gonna win?! =O" on Pokemon General...Our winner :P
2nd pic:What happens when I 'draw Drew'(LOL) in a strange mood?This...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Awesome pictures and poses :3
the only thing i suggest for you is to soften your lines up a bit.
they seem a bit jagged..
i suggest that when you're sketching, use a harder-leaded pencil (like 2H, 4H) etc..
._. if you dont have any of those, then just try pressing lighter at first, then going over the light sketch in smooth straight and darker lines.
then you can lightly erase the lighter lines around it without leaving any smudging.

great pictures though :3
you have some talent there!!
keep it up!
~kura

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
I had been using a 0.7(2b) leaded pencil..XD
I'll try your suggestions...Thanks Kura!!!^^

Well,here's another pic...One of my fav. girls in the show,Casey...(keep singing and you'll end up in teh stage :D)
This time I coloured it too YAYZ!!^^
And I think for the first(or maybe second lol) time I didn't mess up(!!!)...
Colouring is a real headache for me... >_<!!

Note:I haven't bought a 2H yet,but'll get it ASAP..

Back