• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
u shouldnt even be able to walk over there, there should be a script that runs you through that, hmm ill look into it, thanks for the post.

SPOILLERRRR:

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Progress report:

Whole game revamped up to second city, including mapping, storyline, scripting, etc.

Expect a whole game revamp by next tuesday cuz ill be on holiday! Plus the introduction of 5th gen pokemon, after story, and completely new tiles, scripting and mapping. Hang tight!

EDIT:

ALso I am STILL looking for mappers. Please contact me if you would like to contribute!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
this hack is pretty awesome :D thxs, yea i got stopped to by the police guys |: and did u say tth u were ganna add 5th gen pokemon?o_o

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
As i said whole game i sbeign revamped. Spoilers will be released soon. Prepare to see some amazing maps, scripts, sprites and an amazing game overall!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
this hack is pretty awesome :D thxs, yea i got stopped to by the police guys |: and did u say tth u were ganna add 5th gen pokemon?o_o

Yes,yes he did -cough-Igavehimidea-cough-

that hack hurts my eyes the maps look like ... the fkemon looks like ...
Beeeeehhhh >:C

Do not worry the whole hack is revamped,better maps,tiles,and fakemon,and some fifth gen pokemon plus the story continues after the events at pokemon HQ

And guys we need a support banner

Last edited by a moderator:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I have a support banner and everything it will all be posted in new update with revamp. And yes, 5th gen pokemon are in the revamp.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Revamp version 1 has been released! Be prepared to play one of the most EXCITING hack roms out there:

Engine: Pokémon Leaf Green V 1.0 (U)
Creator: dbzmay
Language: English
Current Version: Revamp Version 1
advancelogodesign.png

Story

General plot summary.
bar.png

You are the child of the poorest family in town. You have no friends and you are bullied constantly due to your economic status. Though you are poor and have no hope of every becoming a Pokemon trainer, you still dream about it.

One morning you wake up, and surprisingly the Pokemon professor wants to see you. Apparently, his grandson suddenly took a change of events in his life and has taken over the Pokemon Headquarters. You are told to stop him and his 8 subordinates across the region. You will quest to stop the unjust ruler by defeating his 8 subordinates, the 8 genetically modified tyrant pokemon running wild in towns and infiltrating the Pokemon Headquarters.

What lies ahead in your adventure, download the game and find out!

Project Overview
Some general information.
bar.png

This hack was created because I felt as if the original Pokemon series was lacking something. It seemed as if all the games were technically the same, with no real storyline. You just battle, obtain badges, and become the pokemon league champion. The same boring routine became old to me, and I felt as if i could potentially create a game that was more appealing to the player. This was done through the storyline. I find that the storyline still somewhat sticks to the original to give a sense of comfort to the player, but at the same time, is unique in a way that draws the player to want to continue playing.

The game is in a revamp stage, as the old versions were lacking alot; clearly. Thank you to all that helped this hack come to life!

Game Features
Check out what the game has in store!
bar.png

New Region
- Entirely new region for you to explore!
All Pokémon - All Pokemon are catchable, excluding some legendaries.
No Trade Evolutions - Pokemon who originally evolve through trades, will do so otherwise.
Starter Custom Moveset - Your starter pokemon has a custom moveset!
New Storyline - A new and exciting storyline to keep you entertained.
No HM's - Only Surf and Fly are used in this hackrom.
All TM's Obtainable- All TM's can be found in the game.
New Hero - Enjoy playing game as Ash Ketchum and Misty (see credits).
Revamp is 30% Complete - Whole game up to 3rd gym has been completely revamped!
New Pokemon Sprites - Capture 8 genetically modified pokemon with new sprites, movesets and typings!
5th Generation Pokemon - Be able to acquire a select amount of 5th gen pokemon throughout the storyline of the game!
New TileSets - Be amazed by the graphical updates as Pokemon Advanced Adventure has custom made tilesets!

Screenshots & Media

An in-depth look into the actual game itself.
bar.png

Pokemon-AdvancedAdventure4.png
sd.png
dsds.png
dfddfd.png
misty.png
Pokemon-AdvancedAdventure1-1.png
hahahash.png
trainercad.png
Pokemon-AdvancedAdventurev7232321232.png
backash.png
ttytty.png
ttytss.png
qqqw.png
pikapika.png
qwqwqw.png
togepi.png
gotit.png
michiii.png
tyui.png
asqsdfhf.png
shoes.png
ohgeyayhh.png
toubless.png
wfrgds.png
wret.png
woahokay.png
nicenessss.png
nothing.png
route1a.png
route4s.png
nicenessss.png
ohyeahhidahua.png
goooodd.png
hahah.png
lakelis.png
mountaintop.png
cyborggs.png
desertmore.png

Credits
Thanks to...
bar.png

- Frostbite: For this hackrom outline.
- thethethe: PokeScript Tutorial.
- metapod23: For many of the Ash sprites.
- I make updates: For fixing a vast majority of the tile errors.
- Samm - Tile Insertion.
-
Thrace/Wesley FG: For many of the tiles needed to create this game.
-Serg!o - Some of the misty sprites used and togepi sprite
-kirbyxox - Tyrant pokemon Spriting
-TCoppy - Supporting me and giving constant ideas
-sigeru - Lots of mapping, lots of commitment, logo and banner
-Grinn - Some mapping/sprite inserting
-Crimson Stardust - Mapping

Updates
What's new?
bar.png

Revamp V1:
-Whole game up to 3rd gym completely revamped in terms of mapping, scripting,storyline, sprites, everything!
-Misty starter pokemon is togepi
-5th Gen pokemon introduced

Genetically Modified Tyrant Pokemon
Sneak peak at the new sprites!
bar.png

zangoose.png
tropius.png
arcanine.png
gengar.png
cloyster.png
claydol.png
gyardados.png
salamence.png
tyranitar-1.png

5th Generation Pokemon
Sneak Peak at Pokemon In-Game!
bar.png

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Support Banner
Support Our Progress!
bar.png

advancebanner.png

Download
Let`s Play!
bar.png

- IPS Patch File(For LeafGreen): Click Here for Revamp: Version 1

Last edited:
Years
Sorry dbzmay, but I don't really like this ROM Hack anymore. It seems full of glitches and empty, and there are signs that aren't even readable that shouldn't be there. Also it seems to me you used PET. Use A-Trainer instead since it edits more, as the trainer classes are NOT decapitalized. Sorry but I won't be playing it no matter how good you say it will be. :(

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I could decapitalize the trainer classes in like 2 minutes....
Which glitches are you seeing?
Signs arent readable yet, but its a work in progress
I didnt use pet, im pretty sure its not even compatible with leafgreen

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
hey dbz im kinda new here well ive been following your game from the start and have just started playing the new on you posted today and ive got a glitch for you its in gym 1 and left hand side third arrow after middle entrance pointing to centre of room if stepped on unable to exit to centre of room sorry friend i had a pic for ya but since i dont i have the required posts im unable to post i found that out the hard way

right that all ive got for now but i will report any other finds as soon as i find them and i look forword to you next update and demo

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
thank you, minor glitch has been fixed, along with a few small others :)

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Update: All tile errors and grammar/script errors have been fixed. Thanks to everyone who posted!

Revamp has continued forward, as revamp up to ghost town is complete, once we hit ice town i will release next version! :)

Back