• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Wait so it's confirm that NYADA would be in the spinoff about Hummelberry?

Uh nope. The idea was taken on board but nothing has been said since. They don't know if they're going to do a spin-off at all.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
If a spin-off was made, I know it sounds stupid but I wonder if it'd have musical numbers. Just because I was thinking about the viability of that and iunno, didn't fit with me for some reason.

Perriechu

Years
If a spin-off was made, I know it sounds stupid but I wonder if it'd have musical numbers. Just because I was thinking about the viability of that and iunno, didn't fit with me for some reason.

I've never really thought about that tbh. Maybe if it did go ahead they'd introduced NYADA students, who would sing. Instead of every episode being Kurt and Rachel solo's. (And Duets)

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Just speculating, but they always bring in some Glee Project contestants as NYADA students if needed I suppose.

Perriechu

Years
Just speculating, but they always bring in some Glee Project contestants as NYADA students if needed I suppose.

I guess, but hopefully they only bring in the really talented ones. I want them to bring in Lindsay but since Harmony's only a sophomore it's more than likely she'll return to McKinley in Season 4.

Kinda highly likely. A spin-off was rumored and a fictional college was made.

It was rumored. Not by the development team or the cast, but the fans. Fans just said that they wanted a Klainchel spin-off at NYADA. This rumor then circulated the internet and got hopes up. RM said he would like a spin-off apart from that though, nothing else was said because they're still developing Season 3.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
If Ryan Murphy is stalking our conversation, he'd probably use that.

It's a pretty solid idea.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Lindsay could also appear in the spin-off in the spin-off's third season, as she would of graduated by then.

But the problem I see with a spin-off is that it could only last for as long as they're at NYADA, which would be like four years or so I'm guessing. That and it'd be like the same format, (in a school singing and dealing with school problems).

Years
Unless it ends up being ridiculously good and better than the original show then I can imagine the spin-off would get cancelled during or at the end of the first series.

I'd like it but I don't see it being too successful.

Perriechu

Years
Unless it ends up being ridiculously good and better than the original show then I can imagine the spin-off would get cancelled during or at the end of the first series.

I'd like it but I don't see it being too successful.

Actually, I think if the Spin-off was centered around Finchel & Klaine (This was the first idea, but then they dropped a bomb by making Blaine a junior) it would have been majorly successful, since Finchel and Klaine are probably the most popular couples on the show, I'd love Brittana and Klaine though. But now the spin off is 'supposed' to be centered around Hummelberry (Kurt and Rachel) I don't think it'll do all that well. People love Kurt but Rachel isn't the most popular person on the show, although all the fans love Lea... but idk.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
This is the thing, all people who watch the show like Rachel, but people who are true Gleeks dislike Rachel.

Perriechu

Years
This is the thing, all people who watch the show like Rachel, but people who are true Gleeks dislike Rachel.

I'd say it's quite the opposite. People who just watch the show don't think about character development or the plot. I'd say people who just watch it are the people who dislike Rachel, true Gleeks like Rachel because since Season 1 she's made so much progress with her character, she's went from the selfish diva who wanted all the solo's and who had no friends to becoming the kind heart person she is now, even Santana has made friends with her. I love Rachel because of exactly that, character development. That's where the hate for Blaine stems from, he doesn't have a storyline to himself, he's just Kurt's boyfriend, people would like him more if he had a storyline. (Think of how many love Blaine, there are more haters than lovers)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
God, don't get me started on Blaine, or well, Darren Criss - way too overrated, just take a look on tumblr. /shot.

Eh, I don't really understand how you came to this statement, everyone has different preferences, including "true gleeks" there could be some majority, but I don't see how a preference determines a "true gleek."

But really, I do agree with what dragonomega mentioned about character development for someones preferences. I think, in my opinion, character development is the thing that makes audiences watch the characters grow, which is why a lot of people love certain characters, with those certain plots. Eh, it's a little hard to explain. But personality is a good thing, and certain a key factor too, that's probably why Blaine is so popular (although I just think Ryan got a little too happy when Teenage Dream went so well) but it can make a lot of characters very dull sooner or later. idk. I'm rambling now.

In other news;
I'm disappointed We Are Young wasn't put on Volume 7. ;.; /goes to download the single.

Last edited:

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Okay I'll retract my earlier statement, sorry it was my opinion on not liking Rachel.

But I honestly cannot fathom why they don't give more solos to other characters like Puck, Tina or Artie.

Perriechu

Years
Okay I'll retract my earlier statement, sorry it was my opinion on not liking Rachel.

But I honestly cannot fathom why they don't give more solos to other characters like Puck, Tina or Artie.

Tina and Artie are juniors, meaning they'll get some of the spotlight in Season 4, along with the other characters who are staying in Season 4. Puck, IMO has had enough solo's up to now, he had a solo in episode 4, episode 5 he had some parts in America, episode 6 gave him another solo and so did episode 7. Episode 8 he got a part in Man In The Mirror and episode 9 he got a duet with Finn and a duet part with Tina in DTKICT. He's also had amazing character development since his dumpster tossing days of Season 1. Puck is what a character with enough development can become. Moderate amount of screentime and solo's which leads him to be one of the only characters who aren't hated. (Rachel, Blaine, Kurt etc) NOW IF HE CAN JUST SHAVE HIS HAIR.

Perriechu

Years
Rachel has sung in every episode except two. How is that fair?

because lea is amazing and should sing all the time...

First of all, because she's the glee club female lead so it's natural that she'd sing more. Her solo's and such in the past seasons were annoying because most of them were for no reason. Like Blaine's are... (Bills, Bills, Bills & Last Friday Night etc) Rachel's solo's this time are for a reason;

- We Got the Beat - Showcase their best talent, right? Santana and Rachel. (Brittany too, but meh) (Episode 1)
- Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead - Kurt and Rachel were practicing for their audition. (Episode 1)
- You Can't Stop the Beat - A song for the original 6 members of New Directions (Episode 1)
- Somewhere - Her WSS audition (Episode 2)
- Out Here On My Own was her Maria-off song with Mercedes (Episode 3)
- She didn't sing in episode 4
- A Boy Like That/Tonight/One Hand, One Heart - Because she's playing Maria (Episode 5)
- She didn't sing in episode 6
- I Kissed A Girl to show her support for Santana and Constant Craving (her really small part) was about NYADA (Episode 7)
- We Are Young, her only song of the episode plus it was a whole ND number (Episode 8)
- River was her only solo so far and it was for Artie's show, along with My Favorite Things. Do They Know It's Christmas Time was idk, all the glee club (Episode 9)

Rachel really hasn't had many singing opportunities this season as the last two.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Personally I love Rachel when she's a good character. She can do really dumb and selfish things, but compared to the first season she has really improved. Personally, I'm glad she's singing a lot, since I watch the show primarily for the songs and secondarily for the character development, which I think a lot of people are doing (former). I mean, throughout the season that is, but when nationals/regionals/etc time comes, fully into both aspects!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I like pie, and new promos:

Quinn looks like old Quinn with her hair put back. :3

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
Ugh these promo's are showing near enough the same things. ): AND WHO WEARS SHORTS AND T-SHIRTS TO BE IN A POOL. LOOKING AT YOU FINN, SAM, BLAINE ETC.

Back