• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can I make up a new item that reverses evolution for my fanfic?

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
One of my characters is a Teddiursa, and he's kind of a doctor. He's made his own form of Rare Candies, but these kind only work temporarily. So if he eats one, he can turn into an Ursaring but only but only for a limited amount of time. Can I do that?

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Do whatever you want. What matters is if you have a good explanation for it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Sure go ahead! Just make sure it fits within the rest of the tone of the story, and that you don't abuse it too much to solve everything ever, or pull it out of nowhere with no explanation part of the way through the fic. It'll be just fine if you establish it immediately, sort've as the basis of "what's different" in this story or the ONE special thing about the character. Establish it well, as early as you can, and don't overuse it; that's my suggestions!

Back