• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's one thing to see something on a TV show. That's art, and that's something I can be awed about. What happened to Kevin Ware was real, and it was on live TV and everything. Reality isn't art. Reality's just a bloody mess.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Are you still on the topic about that basketball injury? Everyone was talking about how gross it was and all, until I saw it. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be.

Being a free runner, martial artist and football player, I've seen worse :P

I remember my arm getting snapped :'[

Honest

Hi!
Years
I dunno, the picture that I saw first made me almost fall over.

Then again, I was ice skating, so I'd probably have fallen over anyway.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
The worst injury I've ever seen was this 2.5 inch-ish cut in my brother's palm. Blood. Everywhere. I was surprisingly fine though, and so was he heh. He just kinda put his slippers on while holding his injured hand up with the other, then ran outside and called out for my dad lmao.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I've been seeing a lot of injuries a lot this year in sports. A hitman is targeting sport stars.

Hey.. Pedro12 got 47 as his theme, suspicious..hmm...

Honest

Hi!
Years
Don't blame ya, it wasn't a pretty injury. Not at all.

It was heartbreaking watching his teammates and the other team just get on their knees in despair. It really was.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The only thing that touched me is the reaction of his teammates. They looked like they suffered more than the injured guy himself, lol. Good to know they care about their own teammates, tho.

Echidna

Years
I've been seeing a lot of injuries a lot this year in sports. A hitman is targeting sport stars.

Hey.. Pedro12 got 47 as his theme, suspicious..hmm...

Look those did not happen on purpose ok. I was only suppose to scare them but the... why am I even telling you this? >_>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Who/what are you guys talking about? I didn't hear about it, so I'm a bit clueless here. ._.

Sir Codin

Assassin game? You mean the next Assassin's Creed game?

On another note, because of the irritation I'm getting from reading the gun thread, I'm posting this out of spite:
Spoiler:

Echidna

Years
Who/what are you guys talking about? I didn't hear about it, so I'm a bit clueless here. ._.

Assassin game? You mean the next Assassin's Creed game?

On another note, because of the irritation I'm getting from reading the gun thread, I'm posting this out of spite:
Spoiler:

No, PokeCommunity Assassin game. The thread is in OT.

You can find the game here: [Link]

JOIN NOW NOW NOW. It'll be fun I promise xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
But read the rules! And yes, it will be heller fun. =D

We can't disclose who has and who hasn't joined. But be wary of your friends... hehe!

Edit: Oh, Jess is referring to Kevin Ware. Just google the incident Jess. It's REALLY GORY THOUGH. A warning.

Echidna

Years

But read the rules! And yes, it will be heller fun. =D

We can't disclose who has and who hasn't joined. But be wary of your friends... hehe!

Edit: Oh, Jess is referring to Kevin Ware. Just google the incident Jess. It's REALLY GORY THOUGH. A warning.

Yes because you cannot trust assassins. They will turn on you even if they are your best of friends
cool.gif

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Thread's been dead for over an hour, so new topic:

Is anyone here a fan of baked goods? & if so, which ones in particular?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Thread's been dead for over an hour, so new topic:

Is anyone here a fan of baked goods? & if so, which ones in particular?

As much as it hurts my tough tom-boyish exterior to admit it; I love cooking.

Baking is nice, it's easy, quick and usually yields something delicious.
Carrotcake is gorgeous, whatever the situation.

Edit: Why is PC always so dead between the hours or 3am-6am. It's like you guys actually sleep of something.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
We all have lives Somniac except me.
I have to disagree with you one point : cooking is no way easy! I'll never touch a pan again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back