• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Yeah I haven't left 'cause there are still some really nice people here. But this thing really is getting out of control. Attacked by noobs and older members like WolfWood 0_o. But the bad rep thing is so not working out. I've only recieved bad rep once and it was when I defended Demmonic Angel when ACManga put up that thread about her being a "fake".
Aww... Sorry to hear that! Guys, we have to stick together! I got your back, you get mine!

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
I wont leave becuase of the really nice people like deathbyalice, shadow of ash, etc

Esai

Years
yea of course i do! youve been really nice to me and most members except for ones who are mean to you, whats wrong with that??

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Esai said:
yea of course i do! youve been really nice to me and most members except for ones who are mean to you, whats wrong with that??
yay! You guys are great! The people in here and my Umbreon Fan Club are the reason I stay on PC!

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Yeah cuz whoeva gives bad rep 2 deathbyalice is a fanboy and they suck and they are mean!!1111!!!!!

*rolls eyes*

Esai

Years
Yeah cuz whoeva gives bad rep 2 deathbyalice is a fanboy and they suck and they are mean!!1111!!!!!

*rolls eyes*

thats what he said.. dunno why he changed heart (page 2 he wanted to burn down the club)

Esai

Years
good he shouldnt post in a fan club to insult the members it is (or should be) against the rules, its the same as making an anti-fanclub really.

emeraldslay

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
The amdins are ignoring you? What a surprise! You know WHY? Because they dont care. Anyway, I'd like to join the club.

Esai

Years
mewman your being mean to deathbyalice and just insulted her before asking to join the club

Esai

Years
If you joined you would flame deathbyalice and probably all people in the fan club, If you were actually nice to deathbyalice then yes but from the previous posts you seem to be a deathbyalice hater (you have also hinted this in other threads)

Sorry i started making this thread before Digital Pheonix posted his

Last edited:

emeraldslay

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
OK. I apologize. I know I was wrong, but I just didn't like what deathbyalice was saying about Tupac. Perhaps we could put this behind us, and perhaps I could join...?

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
It makes me upset when people disrep others for no reason, it's like hitting someone for no reason, and doing it to a sweet person like death, it's just mean

I Co-Own my kidnapper XD

emeraldslay

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
I know. I feel guilty. I'm truly sorry. I just hope it hasn't effected deathbyalice's rep in a radical way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back