• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 4, 2003
What level does Mudkip evolve? 36

Where can I find the Orange Mail? buy it

What is the last Attack that Flygon learns and on what level is it learned? i dont know

Where do I find Shroomish? i forget but i have him

How do I evolve Gloom? leaf stone

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
He wasn't asking for the answers to those questions, he was just giving an example of questions that may be asked here.

Don't hit the reply button more than once... please don't post the same thing twice or more in a row.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
chriooman said:

What is the last Attack that Flygon learns and on what level is it learned? i dont know

im gettin de sha vou of what happened with the last simple questions! i remember someone bein a smart allic and answered the example questions!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's a shame it loses Rock Head when it evolves. It's be a great move for it if it didn't receive the 33.3% recoil from it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 6, 2003
how do u get waterfall on sapphire

how do u get waterfall on sapphire because i keep wasting my batteries on trying to find waterfall.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's in the Cave of Origin, you go there after Kyogre gets released.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 6, 2003
how do u get to sotopolis city i cant find any way to get there so then i can go to the cave of origin.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It should, I can merge them I suppose...I just don't like to too often 'cause it makes double posts. Oh well. ^_^;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
neomatrix said:
how do u get to sotopolis city i cant find any way to get there so then i can go to the cave of origin.
I was lookin for a couple hours, but isnt it where the sub was? but then again, i have the memory of a gold fish! ^_^;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Scott you are a Gold Fish XD.

Well start out at Mossdeep City then go south (down) stay all the way to the left (at the same time keep going down), go down till you see route 126 (its on the left. Then do what Jake said up there.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
chriooman said:

Worng answers

Mudkip evolves at level 16.. or 18

You can find Shroomish in the Pedalsburg Forest or Route 103

And you can also Evolve Gloom with a Sun Stone

Bleh... and anyways.

BOO ya!

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
Here's a question maybe somebody could answer: I've heard some of you talk about "IV"s and "DV"s. What are those?

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
IV stands for Individual Value. It's part of what makes two of the same Pok?mon have different stats. Each of a Pok?mon's stat has a value, ranked from 0 to 31. The higher this value, the more that stat has. So, if my Pikachu has an Attack IV of 30, and your has 16, mine will have more potential attack. However, yours may have higher IVs for the other stats. They also determine Hidden Power's type and power.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It ups your special attack two levels, just as Swords Dance does for attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back