• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
Use sphere. :) It's free, it uses a form of JS and once you get the hang out it it's easy to use.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Sorry, my computer's internet was down, I was using my mom's but her anti virus was expired, so i couldnt risk downloading it.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
outside of the maps, and characters, nothing will be done on a game program, until black and white are released. This WILL have Gen 5

Years
But why? You really want to wait a year and a half to put something in? Think about it. A year and a half. You could've had tons of work done on your game. Beta testing, getting all the necessary sprites/soundfx, making sure the battle frontier is acting the way it should be, but instead, you waste it by waiting nearly 18 months for new content to arrive, THEN you do all the necessary stuff, which will make people wait even longer. If you want to wait, fine, but just try to finish your core game first, that way, you can just add stuff later, and will be less time consuming.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Ok, Ill half listen to you.
I will only use gen 5's that are new evos of old pkmn.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
But why? You really want to wait a year and a half to put something in? Think about it. A year and a half. You could've had tons of work done on your game. Beta testing, getting all the necessary sprites/soundfx, making sure the battle frontier is acting the way it should be, but instead, you waste it by waiting nearly 18 months for new content to arrive, THEN you do all the necessary stuff, which will make people wait even longer. If you want to wait, fine, but just try to finish your core game first, that way, you can just add stuff later, and will be less time consuming.

Err at the moment B&W is coming spring 2011 to the US, and fall of this year for Japan... so it's only waiting 3-4 months before Serebii has all the pokémon details.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Yes, that would be very helpful.
Could you put Team Magma, outside of Maxie, and the Groudon creature from wish maker?
Dont make it priority, I am editing post 1 w? important info about the production halt, go back for info.

Last edited:
Years
Okay Im ready here it is, say it if you tink I should chance it
pokemonteammagmasrevengebanner.png

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
its not showing up on my computer, and when i go to veiw it where its posted it says unavailable

Years
Okay Im ready here it is, say it if you tink I should chance it
hmm... to tell you the truth, it's not that good. Your using plain text not the special pokemon one at the least. The sprites used are the ones found in the game and should be resprited and the lines? What are they for? I can see them...

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
If another is commenting, its my internet. I'll ask my friend to check it later from his computer

Years
Good hav you seen it already cuz Im waiting for a response to make it better or not oh and if you want I've got a little bit experience with spriting like I could re-vamp a Magma grunt to a more 4th gen. style or so I've seen an good tutorial that teached me to sprite out of scratch
Edit: I'm done:
23s6xsh.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back