• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone ! :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 1, 2012
Hey guys, my name's Dylan, otherwise known as iblackbeltXD ! I'm brand new to the PokeCommuity, however I have been browsing for quite some time. I just wanted to say hello ! Thanks ! :D

Years
Hey guys, my name's Dylan, otherwise known as iblackbeltXD ! I'm brand new to the PokeCommuity, however I have been browsing for quite some time. I just wanted to say hello ! Thanks ! :D

Hi Dylan, welcome to PC.

We are a friendly community that's just celebrated its 10th Anniversary, even though you missed the celebrations we're still happy to welcome you aboard cos we love accepting new members.

Why don't you tell us what interests you have? I'd be happy to direct you somewhere. Well, we have loads of stuff to entertain you, ranging from Pokemon talk to the off-topic stuff.

Our staff members are friendly, and are here to help you with any questions you have. Make sure to read the general forum rules as well as the individual sections' rules before posting.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me, OK?

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there Dylan! Welcome to PC! I'm taking you like HeartGold and SoulSilver alot? Well I know at least you like Pokemon alot.
You should tell us more about yourself so we can know you more. We have a lot of thread sections from everything to Pokemon topic, Pokemon Clubs, forums games (known as Other Trivia here) and many other non-Pokemon related topics.

Feel free to PM/VM me anytime you want. Hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting!

Years
Welcome to PC, Dylan~! Nice to see you here. n__n

It's great that you finally joined up! Took me a few years to stop being a lurker, personally. But it's great to finally become a member - lots of people to meet and discussions to get involved in. <3 I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

Anywayyy, I'm glad to see you've already posted a few times. Just make sure to give our official forum rules and individual section rules in each section you plan to post a read to avoid making little mistakes and such. They shouldn't be too hard to follow, though!

So yeah, great meeting you and feel free to private message me if you need any help~

Last edited:
Back