• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Homestuck Fanclub

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I liked Descend, Roxy: Sleepwalk, Jade: Enter, and Dirk: Synchronize + Dirk: Unite, but still, pretty much all of them, even though there are so many :)

idk what my god tier is, probably the Prince of Space. I've always gotten Derse, though.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
that

update

SPOILERED FOR SPOILER
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
All month I was like "I can't wait for the update so I can post here again!" and then it comes and I forget.
Spoiler:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
I am loving Latula (so got her name wrong) Her style and personality are awesome. :D. So happy it updated XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Whoa! It just launched today and it already has that much?! Thats great news :D
And in just over one day, we've beaten the target of 700k; currently sitting at $753,540. Bloody hell this fandom can pay. About an average of around $90 each (8000+ donators).
I actually like Kankri the most of the pre-scratch trolls, but eh. Also ASDFGHJKLIKAKJNBGIBJUBJIBIJGUBDIBIUBXFHOMESTUCKVIDEOGAME
He's just so great, really. I'd love to see how he interacts with Dave or something who would jokingly say that everything triggers him.
Also, today being 6/9 Brit date ****yeah, today is my headcanon for Kankri (or at least humanstuck Kankri)'s birthday!

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
My favorite pre-scratch is Meenah, but I did like all of the ones from the game update, however I'm thinking they'll all have to grow on me. xD; I still don't like any of them more than the original trolls.

Also, the updates are back on the Betas which is cool, because I missed them omg.

edit:

whoops -w-

Pardon me, but I don't understand that at all haha. Terezi and Eridan are really far apart, so how does that work?

Hhahah, I know. I was born in October, when I was supposed to be born in January. Hardcore. Anyhoo yeah, I would've been Eridan, but not that Terezi isn't awesome in my opinion.

Railgun

Years
The game is so close to 1 million dollars! Makes me wonder what the game will be like. wonder if it will have canon characters

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Hhahah, I know. I was born in October, when I was supposed to be born in January. Hardcore. Anyhoo yeah, I would've been Eridan, but not that Terezi isn't awesome in my opinion.
Ah, I see, right, that makes much more sense now :D
The game is so close to 1 million dollars! Makes me wonder what the game will be like. wonder if it will have canon characters
And we have officially beaten that by... $78,817 from when I'm seeing it now. So far it seems we have Mac support, Linux support, and the "EFIGS" languages (English/French/Italian/German/Spanish).

As for what will be in it... as it's a "spin-off", my first thought is actually a "regular" SBURB session. Though of course, that's only speculation.

And for the updates; it seems John has "realised" that Con Air ****ING SUCKS!!!
Looks like his character will have grown quite a bit over the year... Though how, we shall see.

Railgun

Years
Has anyone played the new game via the update?

Also they hit the 2.5 mil mark for the game which is amazing :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Woah completely forgot about this club.

But yes, the most recent update was very... wow. Getting to FINALLY learn about Zahhak, Megido and Nitram (and omg they're all such amazing characters) was nice. Now we're finally going to see how everything ties up together, hopefully.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
WHOOOA randomly browsing the forum index and seeing this. How come I didn't look up if there was a Homestuck fanclub on PC before? Signing up.

Behold the robes Y/N?

Yeah, I played it! Tried to find as much as I could but it turns out that the only one who can really go somewhere is Meenah. She's badass though, so it's ok. I like that she got to come inside the comet and talk to Kanaya and the others.

Hm, we're allowed to talk about everything that has happened so far, right? Or do we have to warn for spoilers up to some certain page? :p

About the kickstarter - I loved the video. So many fan trailers of Homestuck out there; now we finally have an official one. Not really something you'd show a friend that you wanted to introduce to Homestuck though. It's a bit too... fast and confusing.

And it's truly amazing that they got so much money for the project. What a fanbase. What. A.

/blabbering over

This though:
Would you ever want to be in a Homestuck RP?

Certainly. Seeing as I'm an avid forum RPer, I have already made my own Homestuck-inspired RP over in the Roleplay Corner here ;) It's not fully true to the canon and we're only almost through our first gate yet. And quite inactive. But Homestuck is a really fun RP scenario, if you manage to work out a good system for interaction via pesterchum IC.
/nerdy RP talk over

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
WHOOOA randomly browsing the forum index and seeing this. How come I didn't look up if there was a Homestuck fanclub on PC before? Signing up.
Technically before you join I think there's a form you should fill out :p
Hm, we're allowed to talk about everything that has happened so far, right? Or do we have to warn for spoilers up to some certain page? :p
I think we came to the conclusion of no spoilers? I guess because there's a difficult place to say "this is the cut off point", and because spoilers are all over the place (like on tumblr or youtube).
About the kickstarter - I loved the video. So many fan trailers of Homestuck out there; now we finally have an official one. Not really something you'd show a friend that you wanted to introduce to Homestuck though. It's a bit too... fast and confusing.
Haha yeah, but it'll definitely give some drive to get through Act 1, that's for sure.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I am finally up-to-date with Homestuck. Phew, that was a blast.

Username:
CAPTAINOBVIOUS
Favorite character: Wayward Vagabond
Spoiler:

Why you enjoy Homestuck: Because it's deep, has simple yet satisfying art, a lot of references and all the flash thingamajings that make it so special and pseudo-interactive.

Back