• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
I'm back!

GGgggggrrrrppphhhhh.

I've given up on the RegiShinies, and am now looking for any shiny in the Safari Zone (Aipom, mostly. How can you not love it? As ryan said, it's a pink monkey)

Anyway, new topic, What have you people named YOUR shinies?

I named my Shiny Walrien "Sparkly" and I plan to name my shiney Aipom "Ping Kong"

Years
~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
(Aipom, mostly. How can you not love it? As ryan said, it's a pink monkey)
Dark pink, aqnd I should not have posted that vidoe I made
<.<
>.>
<.>
>.<
I am fat, teehee
and thanks LDD, it's okay that you didn't see it :).

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Haunter Master said:
Dark pink, aqnd I should not have posted that vidoe I made
<.<
>.>
<.>
>.<
I am fat, teehee
and thanks LDD, it's okay that you didn't see it :).
You don't look so very fat to me. You look like a nice normal guy. **(not that fat people are not normal, I am kind of big myself!)** Don't be so hard on yourself. :) Back on topic, borrowing LDD's format (sort of)

Emerald - hatching Swablu and hunting voltorb/electrode
Ruby - resetting for Torchic
2nd Emerald- anything I happen to run into while beating the game and completing the pokedex
Sapphire- resting for now, heh.

Edit- Oops! HM Congrats on your new shiny Gardevoir.

Last edited:

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Sorry HM, I thought that you were talking about a regular Ralts, but now that I know that it's Shiny.......Congratulations! *Shiny dance*

Edit: post # 42 in this thread! w00t! "That's not bad for a pointy-eared elvish princley!"

<I>Kobra<I>

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Akidatheart said:
You don't look so very fat to me. You look like a nice normal guy. **(not that fat people are not normal, I am kind of big myself!)** Don't be so hard on yourself. :) Back on topic, borrowing LDD's format (sort of)

Emerald - hatching Swablu and hunting voltorb/electrode
Ruby - resetting for Torchic
2nd Emerald- anything I happen to run into while beating the game and completing the pokedex
Sapphire- resting for now, heh.

Edit- Oops! HM Congrats on your new shiny Gardevoir.
Yeah, I'm doing the same thing as your Emerald#2 on my FR. I'm sorry about not congratulating you on your shiny gardevoir (lucky :'( thats one of my favorites) so:
CONGRATULATIONS *Shiny dance*

Gentleman J

Going to the Poké Ball also?
Years
ryan said:
I was kinda looking for a shiny Spoink, but now that you have one, I'll move onto something else.
Aww man, sorry about that! It was an accident :surprised:

MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
I've got a question. If I want to soft reset for shiny Latias on emerald, when wud I save the game? Wud I save it right before i got out of my room after I beat the Elite 4, or would i not save at all, just go looking for it without saving? Then soft reset if it is not shiny?
Tough one. Isn't a normal Latias a good enough catch?:laugh:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hmm.... can someone teach me the shiny dance? I would like to congratulate Haunter Master formally with the shiny dance.

lol, Congratz Haunter Master... I haven't seen your vid yet, I am too busy shiny hunting.

Guess its my turn to use the format

Emerald:Soft resetting for Rayquaza, Latias, Beldum, Cyndaquil, Squirtle(if i get the BF Gold Symbols), hatching for Electrike, Treecko, Charmander, and Houndour, I want to participate in that race thing. I might breed for Numel too, cuz shiny Camerupt pwns you all. J/K I might soft reset for a one of the fossils, but i don't count on it. Gonna soft reset for Mew, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Lugia, and Latios if I get the appropriate tickets again.

Ruby: Soft resetting for Latios, Registeel(looks cool IMO), and maybe Torchic. Hatching takes too long on this game. Gonna soft reset for Latias if I get the Eon Ticket

FireRed:Mewtwo, Dratini, Abra, Porygon, Moltres, and possibly Snorlax. Soft resetting for Deoxys if I get the Aurora Ticket again, same goes for Lugia and Ho-oh if I ever get the chance to recieve the Mystic Ticket...

LeafGreen(when my bro gives it to me):Eevee, maybe Ponyta, but i will probably hatch it on Emerald... Soft resetting for Deoxys if I get the Aurora Ticket again, same goes for Lugia and Ho-oh if I ever get the chance to recieve the Mystic Ticket...

Sapphire(when i save enough money to buy it): Latias, maybe Mudkip.

Pokemon Colosseum: Suicune, Raikou, and maybe Entei. I wish I could hunt for Ho-oh...

Pokemon XD: GoD:Lugia, and nothing else. Gonna hunt for any shiny(preferably Hoppip or Trapinch) at the PokeSpot, but I am not sure if "hunting" is the correct word...

That is the list of all the pokemon I can think of that i will definitely shiny hunt for. I have a lot of targets. In addition to all those shinies, on all my games(except Colos) I will be looking for shinies in the wild, like while I am EV training or hatching eggs, or just trying to level up. After I beat the E4 on my games, I am gonna lvl up my pokemon only against wild pokemon to increase my chances of finding a wild shiny. I may soft reset/hatch for some random pokemon, but i will notify u guys when I do.

Last edited:

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
I'm still building my team and I haven't obtain one of the correct pokemon to be with my team but as my Promise to go back to shiny hunting.
So hard finding the coorect pokemon to be in my party.
Last 21 Post^^,

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
LDD's Update:

I'm going to restart Colosseum (my shinys are on XD:GoD so no worries there) but I have a question, when do you know that the Shadow Pokemon is shiny? Even though my shiny Heracross came from Colosseum I didn't notice it was shiny until after it was pure and I had been using it for awile. (So can you tell its shiny before you 'snag' it or do you have to wait untill its pure?)

Leaf Green - Got non-shiny Scarmory to lvl 100 while looking for shiny Misdrivus in Lost Cave.

Emerald - Raised Lairon while looking for shiny Smeargle.

Ruby - Switched from looking for Mawile to looking for Zangoose.

I just noticed that I hardly see the light of day in my games, I mostly hunt in caves!!!! LOL. V(^_^)V

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Gentleman J said:
Aww man, sorry about that! It was an accident
Don't sweat it - the hunt was barely starting anyway - I'll just focus like MAD on my Tauros... and Steven! That was a pro video - it's in the same vein as the video I shot for that one presentation on "a day in my life" except I didn't show myself and I was talking about an actual shiny hunt - and then about the club. Woot - but that was seriously awesome; one of the coolest birthday greetings I've ever had.
*high fives*
In other news: I've graduated from High School now - and instead of going to the all-night party, I'm staying home to watch Scrubs and shiny hunt. Huzzah. See yaaaa.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
Guys I will be rarely active on my computer but I will play my GBAsp so I can hunt shiny
I'm just going back to school ( We know that we have different time in each country so we have different schedule ) and need to study because my grades get low last 1st year High school now I'm on the second year so need to study hard Hope you understand but I promise to hunt *hehe*

CONGRATULATIONS ryan on your graduation.
Last 20 post^^,

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Guess what Peeps?
No wee 'Lil Poliwags.
My little brother left our Memory card at his friends!
Ah well. This stinks.
Time top go find a Swablu!

Hee. Yes, I do name my shines.
I named my Sableye Shine (Original, Eh?)
And I want to name my Swablu Gold.

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
OMFG!my friend quit his pokemon emerald and sold ti to me for $20 and guess what was on it 454horus of gameplay and the followign shinies
altaria
gyrados
MILOTIC!:D
swampert

yay for me and my new shinies whoa i need a card update

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
LDD's Update:

I'm going to restart Colosseum (my shinys are on XD:GoD so no worries there) but I have a question, when do you know that the Shadow Pokemon is shiny? Even though my shiny Heracross came from Colosseum I didn't notice it was shiny until after it was pure and I had been using it for awile. (So can you tell its shiny before you 'snag' it or do you have to wait untill its pure?)

Leaf Green - Got non-shiny Scarmory to lvl 100 while looking for shiny Misdrivus in Lost Cave.

Emerald - Raised Lairon while looking for shiny Smeargle.

Ruby - Switched from looking for Mawile to looking for Zangoose.

I just noticed that I hardly see the light of day in my games, I mostly hunt in caves!!!! LOL. V(^_^)V

When the shadow shiny pokemon comes out, orange orbs will fly around it, then your partner will identify it as a shiny pokemon.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
OMG MY COMP CRASHED AND I COULDNT GET ON THE NET *CRIES* well im back but get ready for more crying...I CAUGHT SHINY SQUIRTLE ....... dum dum kill bulbasaur... dum dum kill pidgeys ..... dum dum OMG SHINY RAtata ... dum dum training the squirtle .... dum dum ..... still training..... trainng ratatat..... dum dum........zzzz.....ZZZZZ.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......ZZZZZZZZZ......*yawn* OH SHIZNAT I FELL ASLEEP AND THE GAMEBOY DIED WITHOUT ME SAVING. ........ *CRIES*

so basicly im back with the news of finaly getting my squirt then being uber lucky and finding a shny rat not even 20 minutes into it ............ moral of story ppl SAVE SAVE SAVE..*cries even LOUDER IF ANYONE CARES * ...XD

wel its back to squirt again i loved it to much not to try and reget it , ill also being trying to get shiny croconaw and my second shiny mudkip (maybe torchic instead) thanks for reading my uber long post and listening to me whine about my stupidity x.X congrats to all of u who get shinies btw and congrats on the garde upgrade

i jus found out about the d/p and wii pokemon col game online features using wifi and how u can have sum kind of voice chat or what ever well hey let me know if anyone wants to be friends on thoses games maybe start an online hunters club XD as always my name will be Shido

Last edited:
Back