• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spoils of a Formal Hunt

Fomalhaut

Formal Hunt
Years
Hi, Pokemon Trainer/Breeder Ginko here. Been replaying Y for a while now,I don't have any really stunning 'mons quite yet, but perhaps some will raise an eyebrow.

Spoiler: Pokemon that I have

Spoiler: Pokemon that I want

The Pokemon that I have, if you'd like, just make me an offer, I'll breed you one, and even give it a nickname of your choosing. If you have any of the Pokemon that I want, I'd appreciate it if you'd offer them, but, as I said, nothing really outstanding, so nothing that I can't just breed for you easily. Also, I can have them come with Pokerus- now useless thanks to supertraining, but still, something about seeing that little smiley icon : )

You can post in here or PM me. Thanks for stopping by ^^'

Note, I'll add more to my "want" list, but right now, that's all I can think of that I want most.

Back