• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♪When Can I See You Again? The Owl City Club!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Hello, and welcome to the:
Owl City Fan Club!
This is a club where all Owl City fans can join.
Rules
All PC Rules apply, of course.
Do not harass or troll.
And have fun!
Signup Format:

Username:
Favorite Owl City Song:
Answer Current Topic:

Example:
Username: angelomanalo
Favorite Owl City Song: When Can I See You Again
Answer Current Topic(Example): Because Adam Young has a great voice.

Featured Song
The most liked song by the members of the club will be featured here.
(P.S, I'm not gonna put my favorite song to show my fairness to the others)
Note, if all songs are equally rated, then no song will be posted here.

Members List
We have 4 members so far.
angelomanalo(Owner)
AWsquared(Co-owner)
heretostay123
Radiance​

Topics -They will be given to the members to answer them.

Was Owl City always your favorite band?

So, have fun!

Last edited:

Adam Levine

Years
OK guys, it's been about 2 weeks and no one's posted. So here's a new topic:
Have you ever been to an Owl City concert?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I should of made this. O_O Joining! (Can't believe I didn't even notice this club existed.)

Username: AWsquared
Favorite Owl City Song:The Real World
Answer Current Topic(Example): No I haven't but I've always wanted too. :) I've seen videos of his concerts, particularly stuff from the Live From Los Angeles DVD. Adam seems to be more real at his concerts and he looks like a great performer. I was close to attending one that was in my city. Just short of money and transportation. :( Honestly I've never been any concert before for any artist, but i'd love if Owl City was my first.

Gonna answer this one too.

Why do you like/love Owl City?

I find his lyrics both really witty yet poetic. When I hear them (especially in the older songs) they can take me away sometime. Adam's vocals are really pleasant sounding too. Plus his music is uplifting and also beautifully composed and can take me to a new world. If you've read his blog or seen some interview with him you could also see he's a very genuine person too and says some pretty inspiring stuff. One thing I admire about Adam is how open and strong he is about his Christian faith and how he can share it without being afraid of what other said.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Owl City! I love Owl City!

Username: Heretostay123, but you can call me HTS or Heretostay
Favorite Owl City Song: I personally like either Plant Life or Vanilla Twilight the most. (Or Good Time. Who doesn't love that song?)
Answer Current Topic(Example): Why I love Owl City? For one thing, I like the actual music. The beat is very good. His vocals are good and clean, though autotuned, but I can look past that. He's generally a very good guy, and like AW said he isn't afraid to share his faith with other people. His songs, though sounding surreal, have very good meaning.

Adam Levine

Years
I should of made this. O_O Joining! (Can't believe I didn't even notice this club existed.)

Username: AWsquared
Favorite Owl City Song:The Real World
Answer Current Topic(Example): No I haven't but I've always wanted too. :) I've seen videos of his concerts, particularly stuff from the Live From Los Angeles DVD. Adam seems to be more real at his concerts and he looks like a great performer. I was close to attending one that was in my city. Just short of money and transportation. :( Honestly I've never been any concert before for any artist, but i'd love if Owl City was my first.

Gonna answer this one too.

Why do you like/love Owl City?

I find his lyrics both really witty yet poetic. When I hear them (especially in the older songs) they can take me away sometime. Adam's vocals are really pleasant sounding too. Plus his music is uplifting and also beautifully composed and can take me to a new world. If you've read his blog or seen some interview with him you could also see he's a very genuine person too and says some pretty inspiring stuff. One thing I admire about Adam is how open and strong he is about his Christian faith and how he can share it without being afraid of what other said.

You are now the co-owner of this club!

Owl City! I love Owl City!

Username: Heretostay123, but you can call me HTS or Heretostay
Favorite Owl City Song: I personally like either Plant Life or Vanilla Twilight the most. (Or Good Time. Who doesn't love that song?)
Answer Current Topic(Example): Why I love Owl City? For one thing, I like the actual music. The beat is very good. His vocals are good and clean, though autotuned, but I can look past that. He's generally a very good guy, and like AW said he isn't afraid to share his faith with other people. His songs, though sounding surreal, have very good meaning.

heretostay123, you are here to stay!
Now all we need is a new topic.
Who is your favorite person who sang with Adam Young?
If you're asking me, it's Shawn Chrystopher. He made Alligator Sky better. :)

Last edited:

Adam Levine

Years
Anyone heard of the song Shine Your Way?
It's very awesome, watch it if you can.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Who is your favorite person who sang with Adam Young?

It's a tough choice between Breanne and LIGHTS. (The Yacht Club. She also appears in the Deer In The Headlight video from 1:28 to 1:50)

Breanne's been in so many Owl City songs (The Saltwater Room, Honey And The Bee, On The Wing and Air Traffic and she does keyboard/backing vocals. when Owl City's on tour) it's hard not to have her as a favorite. Her voice is beautiful too.

And heard about LIGHTS after she toured with Owl City in 2009, but it wasn't till here collab in Plant Life that I feel in love with! She makes music pretty similar to Adam, plus she just gorgeous. <3

Spoiler:

Anyway, has anyone picked up or listened to the The Midsummer Station Acoustic EP? It just came out Tuesday and has full versions of songs he's never released till now, "I Hope You Think of Me" and "Hey Anna", plus acoustic versions of "Gold", "Good Time" and "Shooting Star".

I listened to it on Spotify the other day and love it! The acoustic versions are better than the originals in my opinion, especially the acoustic of Gold!

Plus the full versions of "Hey Anna" and "I Hope You Think Of Me" are really great and have that older Owl City feel to it, which is the Owl City I love the most. The Midsummer Station isn't bad either , I just can't like it as much as his older work. Still a great album though. :)

Adam Levine

Years
Since no one's posted for two months AGAIN, let's make a new topic:
Was Owl City always your favorite band?

Years
Username: Radiance
Favorite Owl City Song: Hello Seattle or Good Time.
Was Owl City always your favorite Band?
No it wasn't actually. I never really had/have a favorite band ever actually.

Why do you like/love Owl City:
I like Owl City because Adam has a good voice. The songs aren't all about love stuff like 1D as well which is great. I have a male voice to listen to that doesn't only sing about love relationships.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Was Owl City ever your favorite band?

I guess so. At several points in time, Adam Young has made my favorite song. I still enjoy their music, even when I have other favorite songs.

Adam Levine

Years
Username: Radiance
Favorite Owl City Song: Hello Seattle or Good Time.
Was Owl City always your favorite Band?
No it wasn't actually. I never really had/have a favorite band ever actually.

Why do you like/love Owl City:
I like Owl City because Adam has a good voice. The songs aren't all about love stuff like 1D as well which is great. I have a male voice to listen to that doesn't only sing about love relationships.

Hello Radiance, you are now in this club!

Back