• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Music 2 years later...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
If that is how the rival song really sound I have to say it's much better than Cheren and Bianca's even if it is a recreation. I hope Kyurem's theme is more like the other two tao trio members, with added instruments ^_^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
If that is how the rival song really sound I have to say it's much better than Cheren and Bianca's even if it is a recreation. I hope Kyurem's theme is more like the other two tao trio members, with added instruments ^_^
Kyurem's theme is the same as the Tao Trio's. :[

To be honest, I thought the Tao Trio's legendary music was the worst. The roaming legendary music sounded better, and they were remixes of the roaming legendaries from DPPt.

^ This is the main reason I'm scared to hear their themes. I'd like for it to keep the fast paced beat, but sound more deep and scary. Black and White didn't have that.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014

To be honest, I thought the Tao Trio's legendary music was the worst. The roaming legendary music sounded better, and they were remixes of the roaming legendaries from DPPt.

^ This is the main reason I'm scared to hear their themes. I'd like for it to keep the fast paced beat, but sound more deep and scary.

Agreed, I hope they make epic themes especially for Black/White kyurem.

Years

^ This is the main reason I'm scared to hear their themes. I'd like for it to keep the fast paced beat, but sound more deep and scary.
I agree, it need to be a bit ominous, like Arceus' theme mixed with a tone of Deoxys. They should make it sound as if something horrible is looming and is going to get you...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I didn't really notice much difference between the rival and Bianca/Cheren. :( @ few posts back. Tbh I hope all the route music is remixed and better, but city music should stay the same imo.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
I didn't really notice much difference between the rival and Bianca/Cheren. :( @ few posts back. Tbh I hope all the route music is remixed and better, but city music should stay the same imo.

If they were to do remixes for all the route music, I wonder if they'd go as far as to fix something up for the seasons.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

If they were to do remixes for all the route music, I wonder if they'd go as far as to fix something up for the seasons.

Oh my gosh that would be awesome. Each town have different music for each season, but each season sounds similar, just with a different tempo and instruments in it.

Years
I'm hoping that each gym leader has their own special version of the gym leader song, how cool would it be if the poison gym leader had a rock like tune in the back ground?

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I'm hoping that each gym leader has their own special version of the gym leader song, how cool would it be if the poison gym leader had a rock like tune in the back ground?

That is actually a very good idea. It would make each gym leader feel special and unique with their own effects to their themes.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
Years
The music never really matters too much to me, but it is pretty nice. Much better than some of the older themes I've heard.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh my gosh that would be awesome. Each town have different music for each season, but each season sounds similar, just with a different tempo and instruments in it.

Oh definitely, seasonal music should apply to the cities too! I'd love to see the "remix" for the seasons in cities if they don't redo route music instead. :3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Oh yes, I'd die for them to step back from repeating the Gym Leader music in both the gyms and gym battles. n__n

As for city/town music remaining the same, I agree that some should, but I'd like at least for some of the tracks to be remixed. For example, Black City and White Forest (that is if they are in the games). Opelucid too. If possible, I'd love for GameFreak to strip a couple of the route/town/city music and have entirely new tracks for them.

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I hope the battle music (especially the rival themes) would change drastically, I didn't feel the music fit in with the situation, the rivals theme was all joyful instead of well, depicting rivalry... I do still like the music don't get me wrong, but they could use a little tweaking.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I am expecting/hoping for some great new tracks. But yeah - like everyone has mentioned, we'll probably just see a lot of remixes of B/W music, which does sort of make sense considering the 2 year, same region situation.

I'm not really a fan of the B/W music for the Tao trio either - so I'm hoping for some new music. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
That would be awesome. It give each gym leader a more in-depth personality. I can picture Shizui having a Hawaiian or reggage like theme. Or Elesa would have a techno theme or something you'd hear on a runway (since she's a model)

I'll also like to hear a more epic victory road theme, the current one sounds like ghost town music to me...

Yeah I really didn't like it much either.

I really hope they don't change the Village Bridge music much. I don't think it needs much change. I like the Rival battle music it's much better than Cheren's and Bianca's. I'm hoping we get more sounding like it.

Years
Here's a neat idea, what if the rival music gets more intense as the game goes by similar to how the subway does when you go up in rounds only with better tone.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Here's a neat idea, what if the rival music gets more intense as the game goes by similar to how the subway does when you go up in rounds only with better tone.

That would be epic....wait beyond epic. You mean similar to N's battle theme from normal to final N. If it does intensify I want it with the face and slow pace of legendary pokemon battle music (Cobalion, Thundurus,..etc not Reshi, Zek or Kyu)

Back