• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You started using helpers?(I wish I could be one)

Oh,Are you interested in a GAMESTOP Jirachi?(It's not the one that person was giving through a giveaway)
Yes, I may could use another one!! :) VM me please. What's the nature on the jirachi please??
okey dokes, added the fc and ill be goin on now

Ok, see you there.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
I'll VM you & It's nature is Timid.I'm not sure because it's in the car my brother's diamond(I did new game & i transferred all my pokes & items to him)

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Ok.
If It turns out to be a different nature I'll post it.(My Diamon with the jirachi on it is in my mom's car)

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
I saw up in an early post that you need gamestop jirachis. Do you need a bold nature one?

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Uhm well sorry if for some reason you didnt want to respond but was that a yes or no on my Jirachi?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Oh,Lol sorry RNC.I didn't know..(I'm still new to this helping so call me a "noob" if needed lol)

Also I'm interested in your Shiny Ev'd Bellossom.

dpmfsa182.png

Shiny Bellossom lv100 Impish (jap) Checked
HP 282
Atk. 254
Def. 266
Sp. Atk. 170
Sp. Def. 225
Spd. 124

Any particular item you need?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Uhm well sorry if for some reason you didnt want to respond but was that a yes or no on my Jirachi?
Sorry, I must have missed it, what did you want please??
Oh,Lol sorry RNC.I didn't know..(I'm still new to this helping so call me a "noob" if needed lol)

Also I'm interested in your Shiny Ev'd Bellossom.

dpmfsa182.png

Shiny Bellossom lv100 Impish (jap) Checked
HP 282
Atk. 254
Def. 266
Sp. Atk. 170
Sp. Def. 225
Spd. 124

Any particular item you need?
I don't need any items, I'll trade with you in a bit please.

RNC, May I ask for the shednija please?
Also Can you let it hold a metal coat please?

Yes, I'll add it for you, btw, there are new rules for that section now, make sure you read them please.

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Oh i asked if you were in need of a gamestop jirachi with a bold nature

Back