• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Hoenn White 2 - The sequel to R/S/E

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I can not, I do not know why. Usually, I'm good at these things.

What do you mean by 'I can not'? Just use xdeltaGUI I provided and apply the patch as if you were using UPS. Your doing the same thing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2019
Ahh, The hoenn region. The r/s/e generation was my favorite. I am so downloading this hack.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
Wow...I miss Hoenn even though I'm a die-hard Gen IV fan (some of my favorite species, including the starters, come from Hoenn). When this hack is in playable condition, I am definitely giving it a shot!

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Wow...I miss Hoenn even though I'm a die-hard Gen IV fan (some of my favorite species, including the starters, come from Hoenn). When this hack is in playable condition, I am definitely giving it a shot!

Actually it is.
@Kingdrapion: I noticed in the beginning that there were still the old Gen 5 Character names instead of the new ones that you inserted like the professor.

Zhuq

Pokemon Trainer Zarraf
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Works great on a white 2 patched too but freezes when opening pokedex

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Works great on a white 2 patched too but freezes when opening pokedex

Yes, until you have an original B2W2 Pokemon caught, you cannot open the Pokedex

Actually it is.
@Kingdrapion: I noticed in the beginning that there were still the old Gen 5 Character names instead of the new ones that you inserted like the professor.

Im keeping Proffesor Juniper just FYI. But ye those text errors dont really affect gameplay so I don't know if Ill bother changing it.

This hack is in playable condition. In fact you can play to the end story wise, its just that from Reversal mountain onwards I have not edited.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
wonderful looking i wanna play as soon as i find a rom.............................................i wanna ask a question how to increase desmume emulator 's speed?

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
wonderful looking i wanna play as soon as i find a rom.............................................i wanna ask a question how to increase desmume emulator 's speed?

The Desmume version I provided should run like a normal DS, if you have a good computer that is. If you have a slow computer, use no cash gba.
To speed up gameplay for Desmume, hold tab.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Hi there! By the way, let me just say that I am so thankful for doing a pokemon w2 about hoenn!
Can you give me the pokemons locations and evolution changes? It would give me a lot of help while playing this hack.
Are the pokemon locations in reversal mountain the same as the original game?

Years
Hi all,

I made an account just to praise this game! :D
This game is AMAZING.. Brings backs the memories from Sapphire, oh man.. The nostalgia.
Second, is this game still under development? I would LOVE to see a completed version of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back