• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monte's Eevee Emporium

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
Years
Monte's Hidden Ability Hut!

Monte's Hidden Ability Hut!

Game Information:

• FC: 3239-3555-5885
  • Version: X
  • Character Name: Hiram
Pokemon up for Trading: Any Pokemon with an '*' beside its name has its Hidden Ability

Starters:

Spoiler:

Pokemon of Interest:

Spoiler:

Version Exclusives:

Spoiler:

Shinies:

Spoiler:

Other Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Pokemon I'm looking for: No Nickname preferred. Anything with a "*" beside it is something I am desperately in need of (Which means you should snag yourself a deal!)

• ANY Shiny Pokemon (Don't take this literally. If it's a Pokemon I have no interest in, I won't accept the offer)
  • Marvel Scale Dragonair*
  • Contrary Shuckle*
  • Prankster Volbeat
  • Contrary Spinda
  • Overcoat Shelgon
  • Super-Sized Pumpkaboo*
  • Sturdy Carbink*
  • Zapdos*
  • Moltres*
How to make a Trade:

• Simply send me a PM detailing which Pokemon you'd like to offer in exchange for a Pokemon of mine. If you are requesting a specific Nature and Gender (Especially for an Eevee or Starter) then understand that I may not be able to fulfill the request. I allow myself a 30 Egg-Limit before giving up on a trade.

Last edited:

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2015
Pokemon Wanted: bulbasaur*
Preferred Ability: hidden ability
Preferred Gender: Female
Preferred Nature: Calm
Offering: Stones

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Really similar to the above...

Pokemon Wanted: Bulbasaur
Preferred Ability: Chlorophyll
Preferred Nature: Calm
Offering: Serene Grace Togepi

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Pokemon Wanted: Eevee*
Preferred Ability: Anticipation
Preferred Nature: Any
Offering: Shiny Zangoose, Stones,

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
Years
To the two Trainers asking for female Bulbasaur with Calm nature, it may be a while. I have two males both with Quirky, and if you're going to just breed it to get a better one for yourself, then it doesn't really matter what gender it is (unless you want specific Egg Moves).

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
I don't have a Calm Ditto/Bulba or a female Bulbasaur though. >_< But I'll take any Chlorophyll female Bulbasaur if it's taking too long.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I have a Symbiosis Floette. I need Chespin & Bulbasaur. Also what nature Eevee's do you have?

MarioManH

top kek
Years
Pokemon Wanted: Froakie
Preferred Ability: Protean
Preferred Nature: N/A
Offering: Chespin with the following Egg Moves: Synthesis and Spikes

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
I'm interested in your Ralts w/Gardevoirite, would take a shiny croagunk with a moon stone?

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but I haven't had the chance to hatch your Bulbasaur yet. I've been out of the house for the last few hours :/

I'll PM you as soon as I have it ready for you.
That's alright. I just hatched your Togepi actually lol. I hope you're successful soon! XD

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Sweet :D and thanks, I'm trying to get the Hatching O-Power so the process doesn't take so long xP
That's the last O-power, isn't it? I just gotta keep going left and right through Camphrier Town...

Thanks for the Bulbasaur and a 5 stars for you, good sir!

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hi there, im interested in the following

Charmander
Female
Any nature
Solar power
i could offer stones in return. Just let me know. Thanks

Back