• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2008
Okay, are there any other ways of knowing a enemy pokemon is a shiny-- other than diffrent colors?

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2008
Ok, thanks. ^^ Will i get a cool animated SHC card, when i catch my first shiny pokemon? Yeah, i've NEVER caught a shiny before....

Years
Good morning. I've gotta head off to class shortly, so I'll make things quick.

pokechampionsteven said:
my shinyies on pokemon silver are pidgey
Lesson in grammar: subject and direct object should agree in terms of count. "My shinies on Pokémon Silver are Pidgey and Gyarados." "My shiny on Pokémon Silver is Pidgey."

Lesson in spelling: when a word ends in 'y', for its plural form, you usually drop the 'y' and replace with an 'ies' ie. shiny -> shinies, daisy -> daisies.

Yes, you may join. Unfortunately, metal-gen shinies don't count for SHC cards. SGM (if he returns again) may count it for the dex if you're really lucky.

Albino_Moltres said:
Ok, thanks. ^^ Will i get a cool animated SHC card, when i catch my first shiny pokemon? Yeah, i've NEVER caught a shiny before....
You can still get one HERE!!! even if you don't have a shiny. Just tell me you have none, but also tell me what shiny you're looking for, or the one which is your favourite.

Buh-bye! Wish me luck and empty bus rides!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
i have decided to give up on ditto as i am going to complete my hoien dex and reset for chicorita. i only need 59 more pokemon to go. wish me luck!

anyway i caught latios last night while surfing round route 131 searching for shinies. and my friend at school thinks he has a shiney code for emerald so i will test it out on a wurmple and i know if it works it will not count as actully being captured. so i have that and mew,deoxys,ho-oh,lugia and latias to get tommorow due to the warp codes. so im gonna have less time hunting o.0 thats all there is today.

Mighty_Mightyena99 i love the sprites.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
MetalMario said:
LDD! You're here! That means I can propose a challenge: Whoever's the first to reach seventeen shinies wins a.. uh.. well, you get to discover what the third star colour is! No peeking!

I accept your callenge! XD *Starts hunting in her Leaf Green game because she really doesn't want to see another shiny Oddish.*

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MetalMario said:
Edit: Now's really not the time for a band war here. Especially considering how long ryan's been away for (and with no sign of returning), all it would serve to do is create an unnecessary schism in the club's administration. I'll neither make any more nor respond to any more band/anti-band arguments here. *cranks up Tchaikovsky's Marche Slave at full blast to resound through the club*

Just as i was about to go ape on your *** :P but yeah i agree, going off topic is rather pointless. :D

so no shiny news from me, shall have a day off hunting tomorrow as its Valentines day and i shall be out XD (please forgive me .__.) but business shall resume on wednesday. Keep it up guys, lets fill that dex... when SGM gets back at least

Wish you were here Ryan ;_;

Years
Yami_Zidane said:
Wish you were here Ryan ;_;
"I miss you, I miss you so far!"
Kay, I'll stop now. (I promise) The next part would be rather um.. inappropriate to another guy, anyway. XD

The internet connection over here is misbehaving, so my continued appearance is not guaranteed. No news. Will be training Numel soon. (I wrote this post a bunch of hours ago and could've sworn I'd posted it at the time.. @.@)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
feraligatr master said:
i have decided to give up on ditto as i am going to complete my hoien dex and reset for chicorita. i only need 59 more pokemon to go. wish me luck!

anyway i caught latios last night while surfing round route 131 searching for shinies. and my friend at school thinks he has a shiney code for emerald so i will test it out on a wurmple and i know if it works it will not count as actully being captured. so i have that and mew,deoxys,ho-oh,lugia and latias to get tommorow due to the warp codes. so im gonna have less time hunting o.0 thats all there is today.

Mighty_Mightyena99 i love the sprites.

Oh thankyou! The Latias was my first recolour... but I think the Ho-Oh looks the worst like I said before...

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Wow how many shinies dose he have? (im talking about my friend) hes quite the hunter and he cheats most the time. Still i found out the ditto mystery today as i finnaly got one! found in the desert underpass level 38

It transforms into shiney versions of other pokemon as i thaught it would. anyway good luck in the hunt everyone also the ditto dose not count as it was cheated into my game o.0 now reseting for shiney deoxys at birth island.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
yes i am cheating o.0 i am still with deoxys just wondering if anyone has any nicknames for my shiney feraligatr. following serribies giuide i will wipe out the master rank beuty contests but i need a good nick name also i got a pic of my feraligatr as proof finnaly!

nquw7t.jpg

dont ask i can't keep my phone still when taking pictures.

Years
I can't read the trainer memo! Also, posting up a photo shortly after telling us you've been playng around with shiny cheats doesn't bode too well for your honesty. I still believe you, but... well.. it just looks bad.

Back