• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
At the moment I'm on the last part of what will be the Demo, so it's coming guys. The ending on the Demo is gonna be big so it's taking a little time to work out the bugs, other that that, everything going smoothly, after the demo's release I will release more screeshots on the future events of the game.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
what do you play the games made in this forum on? can u use a vba or do you have to download another thing?

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Well good news for the game, I have recovered my maps of the Johto Region and with permission from Flameguru, the use of three of his Orange Islands maps can be used in my game. These regions are still being decided on actually being added in the game or not so of course it won't be added in the (April) demo.

Last edited:

FallenJedi88

Apprentice of the Dark Lord
Years
Well if you can add the regions in there that would be great but the choice is yours, extra regions or not, it looks like it's going to be a good game no matter what.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Here's some screenshots just to show some more progress and that I am STILL working on the game...

capture000.jpg

capture001.jpg

capture002.jpg

capture003.jpg

capture004.jpg

capture005.jpg

capture006.jpg

capture007.jpg

FallenJedi88

Years
A little square?! There's nothing wrong with the maps Phoenix, if this is a new region, it can be any shape or look that you want it to be. All that can be said is if some people don't like the way it looks, that's their problem and they don't have to play it if that's the case. There will be others who likes it just the way it is, those are the people that will matter for te fan base of your game.

Keep up the good work, man.

P.S. I think the bank is what a bank is suppose to be, For withdrawing and depositing money.

Atomic Reactor

just cause someone says the map dosnt look all that great dosnt mean they shouldnt play it. theyre just trying to help...
but yeah, the maps seem a lil blah.
alroght first, its a city. add some paths to it. dirt, tile? idc. just put more color into it.
all the grass is the same. theres various tiles of grass in the SK. use them.
i would highly recommend those paths though.
maybe add some sighns around or something.
it would also make it look nice if there were NPC's walkin about..
unless its a ghost town.

but nice job otherwise. keep it up.
u kno i plan on playing it! ;)

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Since I have my Johto maps back, I'll be returning to the original Master Quest storyline, the game will start in the new region, but instead of traversing the new region in the beginning as planned, you will explore the first Island of that new region and then take a train to Johto and start there. The new region will be traversable at a later point in the game.

I apologize for any misconvience due to this change but please understand that the game was only changed in the first place due to unexpected circumstances.

*And the screenshots above are a work in progress but thank you for the comments."

Last edited:
Years
cool!!!i wanna test it!!! notify us if done, put it at he first page, and my tip is use www,mediafire,com so easily to dload, free!!! (change "," with ".")

FallenJedi88

Years
Starting at this new region and starting the journey at Johto, sounds even better, and you said that the player would head back to the new region later on in the game, that's going to be great.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Since the maps are already done, all I have to do is do the actual game events, so I should have so new screenshots up on Sunday or Monday. The game demo will be released as Volumes, the first one being Johto, of course. No release dates as of yet, just know that it will be out sometime in 2008. I will have screenshots and updates and when the demo is ready I will let you guys know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back