• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon A Legend Tail

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
i can be a scripter just
if u dont have any problem

You sure can join us. Now there are 5 scripters working together.

i can be a scripter just
if u dont have any problem

You sure can join us. Now there are 5 scripters working together.
Just wait for the mapping work to be done . Don't worry it will be done soon. And you can copy the hack userbar in your signature to show support.

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Good. I can't wait for a task, just vm/pm me once you need me to.

Look man for some reason, The game is stopped. i mean i am too busy these days and i am trying to add the tiles. Now i finally i got a tiles and i don't think that the tiles are good enough. So i am searching for tiles. I just make 2 cities but unfortunatly i needed to delete them. well i don't think i will be able to do the mapping these days as i am too busy. so i am giving to you and other who are doing mapping. I am gonna send you for the mapping now then trainermusaddiq then Jerson bans. Then the scripting will be done. well as you know hack isn't a thing that done in a day. it need full of concentration and many many hard work. Don't quit from the team. But if you don't have enough Patience to wait for another to done so i am sorry. You need to wait. and i am giving you the game and i hope you will add some good tiles. please do some great mapping but add some great tiles thanks.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Look man for some reason, The game is stopped. i mean i am too busy these days and i am trying to add the tiles. Now i finally i got a tiles and i don't think that the tiles are good enough. So i am searching for tiles. I just make 2 cities but unfortunatly i needed to delete them. well i don't think i will be able to do the mapping these days as i am too busy. so i am giving to you and other who are doing mapping. I am gonna send you for the mapping now then trainermusaddiq then Jerson bans. Then the scripting will be done. well as you know hack isn't a thing that done in a day. it need full of concentration and many many hard work. Don't quit from the team. But if you don't have enough Patience to wait for another to done so i am sorry. You need to wait. and i am giving you the game and i hope you will add some good tiles. please do some great mapping but add some great tiles thanks.

Rightly Said ,if you are making a hack or You are part of a hack then You should Patience For Your Turn! And should Understand that Mapping is a bigger job than scripting! and don't worry bro take your Time I will Be waiting. Saturnus is a good person and hacker and he will surely wait!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years

Sadly, tile inserting isn't my thing. My maps are my work, but tiles inserted aren't mine.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years

Hmm ok but its hard to find tiles so can we use fire red tiles??

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
No prob i have added tiles. Just do the mapping of caves and routes and i write details in a VM to you. saturn

And IndianCharizard thanks for agree with me.

And Musaddiq don't worry the tiles we are using are kinda same with the existed fire red tiles but its ok i think. Try to find good tiles only if you want. Its ok if not.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I am correctly doing the first town mapping after that i'll send to Saturn.

AND GUYS REMEMBER YOU CAN JOIN THE TEAM EVEN NOW !

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Name: Nakasu
Experience: Professor Intro Editor, Change Pokemon in Professor Intro, Change Professor sprite, Advertising (Youtube Trailer), I can create a really good picture (Not banner), General Help depending on what is needed to be done.
Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Time Online: I'm online almost everyday. After 3PM on weekdays, after 7AM on Saturday's, not always home on Sunday. It may say I'm not online, just send me a PM and i'll instantly receive/reply to it.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Name: Nakasu
Experience: Professor Intro Editor, Change Pokemon in Professor Intro, Change Professor sprite, Advertising (Youtube Trailer), I can create a really good picture (Not banner), General Help depending on what is needed to be done.
Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Time Online: I'm online almost everyday. After 3PM on weekdays, after 7AM on Saturday's, not always home on Sunday. It may say I'm not online, just send me a PM and i'll instantly receive/reply to it.

welcome to the team. You will be advertising the hack. Taking screen shots, making banner and making youtube walkthrough or some other videos. And changing The intro.

catroZ

Working...Don't bother me...
Years
Name: Zortac
Experience: Music Hacking.
Time Zone: (GMT+0) Greenwitch Mean Time
Time Online: I'm online everyday.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
How's this look? Too Big! O.o
Spoiler:

Last edited: