• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
But that?s still cheating! -_-;;;

Sorry,forgot to properly introduce myself! ^_^;;;
*Bows*

Hi!I?m Runasutaru,and I?ve stalked these forums for atleast 4 months,and I?ve read this whole thread,from Aaryn?s sudden dissapearence,to pkmaster?s lying,now called Latias Lover,to Darts?Celebi glitch lie,to evrything else,pretty much... ^_^;;;

So treat me as if I?ve been here since forever! ^_^

I?ve got two shinies,both Tentacruel... -_-;;;

The first one,Jyrvakiryu,I found as a Lvl 30 Tentacool while exploring the Abandoned Ship route at 30:00 into the game...

The second one,Tairikiryu,I found too as a Lvl 7 Tentacool while EV training a Roselia at the Abandoned Ship,386:00 into the game...

I?m breeding for a Shiny Electrike with Crunch as an Egg Move in Sapphire,and in Fire Red I?m hunting for a Shiny Dratini!

MWAHAHAHAHA!Yes.Metal Mario,everyone wants your shinies! XD

And of course,can I join? ^_^

Note:Metal Mario,I got a 9.15,0 crashes at the Cycling Road in my Sapphire,go check my post at the Cycling Road Record Thread at SPPF for what I?m talking about... ^_^;;;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ha, nice. So you're like a long time SHC fan or something? That's awesome. You're very welcome here. I'm glad you finally emerged from the "guests." And, pokenater, the rule is against cheating to get shinies or to increas your chances of finding them. This would classify as increasing your chances of finding them as you can hatch them faster and can get through more eggs faster.
Edit: Nevermind, you already decided to for yourself. Good job.

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
wow... lotsa posts, but anyway on my friends ruby im hatching for shiny treeko cause he said he would trade it to me for my crobat. and still no luck with squirtle with about 175 eggs :dead:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Pokenater, don't worry about it. It's no big deal. We don't get really upset here. Well... not since the pkmaster incident, but you weren't claiming to have captured over 200 shinies. You also never claimed to have shinies in red and blue version... >.<
It takes really stupid behavior to make us genuinly mad.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
She was just an attention needing n00b. Nothing more, nothing less. Except maybe a chronic liar.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
I?m back from school and I think I?m going to hatch some Electrike eggs now,so you know... ^_^

Hope M.M.,sees my post... XD
*DRATINIIIIIIIIIII...*
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And yes,you could call me a SHC fan,but the truth is...

This is my big bro?s PC,so I didn?t have an E-Mail account before,that?s why I didn?t join sooner... ^_^;;;

Evil,I know... -_-;;;

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I SHALL NOT GIVE IN ON LARVITAR YET HAHAHAAHA

sorry i got a bit carried away there raiuseing my togetic
any shines good for me but larvitar is my new target and will be forever more

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Wait... which is the new one? I forget (sorry, I didn't really absorb it before).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
That's what I was thinking too, but I wasn't certain.
Edit: I'm gonna get hunting tonight. I hope to return tomorrow morning with a shiny Sudowoodo in hand ball.

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
No one is talking... -_-;;;

I?m going to hatch some Electrike now...

^_______^

Hope this has got more posts in a while... XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And guests,yes YOU guys!

Register if you can!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit:Can someone give me the link to the SHC Card request? ^_^;;;

Last edited:

Aquathan

Shiny's Hunter
Years
Hi, i'm would like to join your comunity because i'm fond of shiny's hunting :p

For the moment i have 3 shinys:
-Regice (only 1350 resets)
-Oddish (gift)
-Pelipper (run into it)

I'm hunting Beldum and i'm reseting against Deoxys (cause i had the Auroraticket in my country) because i want a good one but maybe a shiny'll come :p

Back