• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Maybe the gym is there... I have been looking for the last gym in every place of Rijon. Did I miss out anything?

ok after you deal with team rocket return the parts then talk to dad get the stone and go into the cave thats the final gym

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
Years
ok after you deal with team rocket return the parts then talk to dad get the stone and go into the cave thats the final gym

Sorry, but I don't really understand you.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
When I found Lugia and tried to get out, I just walk on top of the waterfall, and I can't get down, what do I do? :O

Yeah, there's an annoying error there. Use an Escape Rope, or get a Pokemon to use Dig. If all else fails, use a walk through walls code.

Sorry, but I don't really understand you. Do you mean after defeating Team Rocket(in the warehouse?), you return the parts to someone, then talk to dad which he will give you the Mist Stone and go into a cave which is the final gym? What I am asking now after reading this is, how do you defeat Team Rocket and what is the cave name?

Spoiler:

VFlea

The Trooper
Years
Spoiler:

Thanks for the help :)

Just finished the hack. great game, but I've got a question. Will be Johto be fully introduced in the game?

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
Years
Thanks!

Yeah, there's an annoying error there. Use an Escape Rope, or get a Pokemon to use Dig. If all else fails, use a walk through walls code.

Spoiler:

Hey! Now I understand. Thanks for the help!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
does kadabra,haunter.machoke etc evolved when trained? or holding an item and train?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Finally, I figured out the trigger for everything!
Spoiler:

Now this is fun! The tiles in Goldenrod all look wonderful, but the road is a bit weird. :\

I did that but I still can't get into Silph Warehouse, Haunted Forest or Cycling Foothill.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
does kadabra,haunter.machoke etc evolved when trained? or holding an item and train?
No, just with trading :/ !

Im stucking on everything after i get Strength! Thats so annoying... after i get strength i found waterfall in the icy cave, but thats all.
i have no clue how to get to jotho or when?! and the reed silph co like-building ist closed at the moment.

please help me^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
I have 3 questions:

How on earth did you make the fame checker? I know you can insert new items... but not like that! Did you use ASM?

How the heck did you import all of R/S/E's music perfectly despite the fact that R/S/E's voicegroups are much different than FR/LG's. I'm thinking you edited voicegroups, but I don't think anyone learned how to do that yet.

How do you do the text change in the middle of a conversation? Like the text gets smaller sometimes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
that 8th badge was so rediculous. really challenging trainers in the last gym.

I have seen quite a few bugs throughout the game:
near articuno are several spaces you cant walk on, even though you should be able to
girl who teaches blast burn etc. wont teach it to me now after i changed my mind and canceled out
jumps in last gym can make you land on rocks, shouldnt be able to walk there.
Some of the caves lets you walk on rocks, i found some near the strength boulders letting me not use the HM sometimes
all across the game, each wild pokemon is very specific (ie. Jynx is always level 48, shellgon is always level 56, machop is always level 45 etc.)
in last gym, some guy at the top right says training is "tense", should be intense

theres a few more minor ones but i cant remember off the top of my head.

Im at the elite four but i need to train a lot before i can beat them all in a row.

Anyone know how to get the coin case?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
that 8th badge was so rediculous. really challenging trainers in the last gym.

I have seen quite a few bugs throughout the game:
near articuno are several spaces you cant walk on, even though you should be able to
girl who teaches blast burn etc. wont teach it to me now after i changed my mind and canceled out
jumps in last gym can make you land on rocks, shouldnt be able to walk there.
Some of the caves lets you walk on rocks, i found some near the strength boulders letting me not use the HM sometimes
all across the game, each wild pokemon is very specific (ie. Jynx is always level 48, shellgon is always level 56, machop is always level 45 etc.)
in last gym, some guy at the top right says training is "tense", should be intense

theres a few more minor ones but i cant remember off the top of my head.

Im at the elite four but i need to train a lot before i can beat them all in a row.

Anyone know how to get the coin case?

If you said you were at the Elite 4 then you've about finished the game I can tell. Can you tell me how to enter the Silph Co-like building in Botan City? It says it is "Closed for now" and no matter how later it is when I get back to it it's still "closed for now."

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2009
can anyone help me? i can´t open the ups patcher. when i try to open it apears this message abaut a error with user32.dll:setlayeredwindowattributes.

if anyone can solve this problem or make an ips patch i will be very grateful.
please help i really want to play this hack

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
If you said you were at the Elite 4 then you've about finished the game I can tell. Can you tell me how to enter the Silph Co-like building in Botan City? It says it is "Closed for now" and no matter how later it is when I get back to it it's still "closed for now."

Beat the "Equality River" gym?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Where is the Pokeflute? Also, why did you use more Ruby/Sapphire music over Fire Red/Leaf Green music? I liked the FR/LG themes better.

Back