• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

She's referring to me, in other words...I think?

Hnn, I really wanna use Rondeau (better known to many as the "Masterpiece Theater Theme") for my PowerPoint on Michelangelo, but that piece was produced after the Renaissance era and I wanna be as accurate as possible ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's going to be so tempting to take a nap when I get home. Now that I don't have to wait until my Mom picks me up anymore. ♥ Though it's also tempting to play Symphonia AND TRY TO GET TO TETHE'ALLA when I get home as well. Ahhh, choices.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I feel like making a few fanfics: Tales of Symphonia, Shawn's version, or Tales of Vesperia, Shawn's version maybe ToA, Shawn's version.

'Shawn's Version' is in other words a self-insert~
I mean, WHAT IF I WAS IN THOSE GAMES, ooooh~

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Sounds like me putting my AU versions of myself into my fandoms when I daydream. Though I'm guessing you won't be doing the same :P

Nonetheless, gotta be careful with putting yourself or OCs or w/e in fanfics 'cause of Sue/Stu-dom, 'cause fans don't really like it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I'm not a fan of it myself. I'm sure there are one or two out there that are actually good, but I've never stumbled upon them, and I probably never will. Probably doesn't help that I only read fanfic on rare occasions.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Sounds like me putting my AU versions of myself into my fandoms when I daydream. Though I'm guessing you won't be doing the same :P

Nonetheless, gotta be careful with putting yourself or OCs or w/e in fanfics 'cause of Sue/Stu-dom, 'cause fans don't really like it.

Well, I'm aware of that - but I mean, it'll be kind of silly to ~twist~ logic in Vesperia anyway, haha.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Hey, if you wanna do it, go for it. Just a fair warning, once being a fanfic writer myself. (In fact, the only fanfic of mine that got any sort of comment or review was one where the setting was completely made up and the only unoriginal aspect was Pokemon.) 'Tis why I keep my daydreams daydreams.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Shawn? Boring? What is this?

I don't really consider myself either boring or exciting. I'm in the middle, really. Depends on who I'm with and other circumstances.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Friday the 14th... EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

(Hmm... I wonder if there's anyone here that likes my sense of humor...)

From what I've seen, only Xulek & Sewaddle had been good...

NAUGHTY PEOPLE, NAUGHTY!!!

You ALL are supposed to help me in my quest to make Monster Hunter as popular here in the USA as it is in Japan!

@ Sewaddle: Thanks for mentioning the Manga! but is it truly spelled Orage or did you mean Orange?

@ Xulek:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for the PSP is the best I know of...
& I was thinking of getting Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins... how is it?

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Why even bother trying to get Monhan popular here with all the :effort it requires when I could just go online with thousands of others to play an easier, more fun FPS?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years

Why even bother trying to get Monhan popular here with all the :effort it requires when I could just go online with thousands of others to play an easier, more fun FPS?

If "Monhan" refers to Monster Hunter...

HOW DARE YOU!?!?

MAY YOU GET EATEN BY A RATHALOS!!!

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Look at all these newbs I'm pwning. Look at all these new guns I'm unlocking. Look at all these prestiges I have. And all I had to do was aim and shoot. I'm a pro gamer.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
@ Sewaddle: Thanks for mentioning the Manga! but is it truly spelled Orage or did you mean Orange?

It is indeed Orage, which is French for "Storm" :3 Mashima-san may choose weird names sometimes, but the titles aren't typically exceptions... OK "Groove Adventure Rave" might be one but that was like his first big series OK.

I can't play FPS games for my life, 'cause I'd get freaked out over people shooting at me o3o I don't mind a close bird's-eye view over my character, though~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back