• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Red meat? I rarely eat them, cos I cannot eat Beef due to religion reasons, and I think Pork is under white meat right? Not sure about it, but I mostly eat Pork only.

I eat a lot of green foods as well, my entire bowl is almost full of vegs, but maybe its because I eat too much green apples.

Oh, disregard the red meat thing. Have you tried, higher protein and less fibre? I definitely recall reading protein helps with that kind of thing.

What about eggs? Are eggs allowed?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

Eating too much of something is not really healthy. Even if it's vegetables ;(

If you can't eat red meat, then eat substitues to replace the! lost vitamins. You should check which item has proteins in it because you're lacking with the absence of red meat. Also include lemonade in your food or drink it. Orange juice also helps a lot with diarrhea.

Years
I love it when my meat is cooked medium or medium rare.. it's softer and more tender. Oh all this talk about food is making me hungry xD

Years
I like my steak just a notch above medium, so that it's still juicy and tender but with absolutely no signs of pink in the middle.
Our french class went on an excursion to a french restaurant in year 7, they gave me steak cooked blue and I did not expect the amount of blood that came out. It also tasted like raw meat.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm allergic to some preservative in food that I have yet to properly identify. Or at least I think it's a preservative. I can't pinpoint it.
And turkey. I kind of like breathing, so I can't eat turkey anymore. I:

plus virtually every animal that has fur haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
You're in luck. Naked molerats are... naked! :D

/omnomnom

Edit: Nvm, look at those cute things, I'm not able to eat those :(

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aw it is kind of cute.
I didn't mean eating them, though! Just being around them. And it isn't the fur itself, because I had a hairless rat a while back and was still allergic to him, I think.
Spoiler:

so hairless rats are cute, as well. {: The above picture isn't of mine, though. Mine had a birth defect and one of his eyes could hardly open. Cute little guy.

Years
I cannot eat steak, urgh. It isn't anything ethical or w/e, it just looks so weird :/

Haha! My favourite excuse so far, my younger siblings don't like steak either but their excuses are lame. What do you like? Maybe if you dressed it up a bit it'd be okay?

That mole rat is hideous!! Why not stick to fish? Or reptiles?! Turtles are like mega cute.
images

gfhfjksdhskdhksjdsfk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
Duuuuude, Squirt is a amazin', right? I loved it the first time I saw Finding Nemo. He was amazing and totalllly cooool.

Years
It's not Bloodex, this is a tortoise squirt is a turtle. This one I found on Tumblr, hahah.
I'm sorry for inconsistencies guys I know I said turtle before calm down!

And Lobsters have never died from anything other than external sources, Droomph. Now that I know that I'm going to tell everyone.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I was like woahhh when I saw Squirt then when he was zigzagging and swimming I was like woooahh, then woahhh, then wooooahhh 〜( ̄△ ̄〜)

Honest

Hi!
Years
You should totally watch it, if you're into the whole sappy, cute animated thing. =P

Or you could just watch it for Squirt! Definitely watch it before Finding Dory comes out, though!

Years
Finding Nemo is such a funny movie, and here's why:

Spoiler:

Nah, jk, but it's an adorable movie. I would watch it as many times as I want to. I saw it at school many moons ago, and my parents first saw it just last year. They enjoyed it as well.

Honest

Hi!
Years
^OMG that spoiler cracked me up. I'd forgotten all about that part, but it was pretty funny. =P

I do wonder what on earth Finding Dory's gonna be about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back