• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Title Screen

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Well, what would a demo be without a title screen? What do you think about our new title screen for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y?

Title screen for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
I want the legendaries to be in 3D! I hope after a few seconds the screens switch and we can watch the legendaries in 3D..

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
Well, they're just like every titlescreen. On the top you can see the name and on the bottom you can see the legendary pokemon.. I'm getting tired of this =/ But Yveltas still looks great.

Anothernic

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Nothing unexpected really, the logo on the top screen to start with and the mascot on the bottom just like Gen 5. It'll be interesting to see if the legendaries move to the top screen like in Gen 5 when they 'roar', It would be cool to see them in 3D.

Years
It looks similar to the ones in Black/White/Black 2/White 2, and I am hoping Xerneas and Yveltal make their cries when you start the game since it has been standard for every main game since Platinum.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2016
From these photos, the colours and details look stunning. I really like the incorporation of the cover designs within the top screens of both games.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The poses and scenes for the legendary Pokemon look like the ones from the first trailer... and the sky and forest images from the top screen look like the ones on the XY website background. Nice.

Years
I like them. Yeah, they're the same as the other games but that's kind of an expected thing by now, you might as well say you're tired of starting off your journey with a professor speaking to you and then you appearing in your home. It would be cool, though, if when you pressed Start, Yveltal flew from the bottom screen up to the top, and Xerneas jumped or something. :3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
They remind me of the HeartGold/Soulsilver title screens a lot and I like that:

HeartGoldTitle.png

I always liked the layout of them, although the lack of a 3D effect on the mascot pokémon is a bit of a missed opportunity.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
It looks good, just the right layout.

Now's let hope the music doesn't sound so dramatic unlike the BW generation.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
It looks good, just the right layout.

Now's let hope the music doesn't sound so dramatic unlike the BW generation.

IMO I think the title screen music should be dramatic. It should get you pumped to play the game.

tnfsf11

Yes, they're not that special; title in the top screen & mascot in bottom screen, but I like it....
I could say it's becoming more of a trademark style of the Pokémon games, besides that they're profiting from the 2 screens just perfectly ;)

Sirfetch’d

These are really beautiful to me. I wasn't quite sure what to expect and I'd like to see them in person to get a more realistic sense of what they look like. However from the picture they are lovely. Well done!

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
This news was pretty boring to me. Looks no different than the title screens since all games, especially HGSS. I'm a lot more interested in seeing the entire intro than just the familiar environments from the original trailer.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
This news was pretty boring to me. Looks no different than the title screens since all games, especially HGSS. I'm a lot more interested in seeing the entire intro than just the familiar environments from the original trailer.
I agree, they did look very similar to HgSs' title screens. I was hoping for the full opening...

Back