• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where would you live?

Years
Mahogany. I just like the city with the Rocket hideout. Also it is close to Lake of Rage. The Ecruteak - Mahogany - Lake of Rage - Ice Path region is my favorite region in Johto.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I'm torn between Ecruteak City and Goldenrod City.The peaceful city with its historic and culture filled background, filled with nature all around.And the great atmospheric developed city with perks all around it.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think Goldenrod and Olivine are both really cool and a great place to live, but i think i'd like to get a place down in Cianwood City. You are basically living on a beach, the ocean not more than a few feet away from your door, and the houses look really nice. Plus, you can spend your day training in the local gym :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Cianwood or Olivine. I've always loved seaside towns. Cianwood is amazingly relaxing and pretty and a bit rustic while Olivine is busier but still gorgeous and a beautiful place to live.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Goldenrod City. I'd really like shopping in the department store. I'd also like riding my bike up and down the city. Many of you would be living there too, so I can crash my bike into ya'll. Out of love. 8D

Warship

異議あり!
Years
i'd say goldenrod because of the game corner,radio tower,bike shop and such. there are too many things to do there and also i can go to kanto whenever i want

Years
I'd probably go with Goldenrod because I was always there on my old Pokemon Crystal and used to hum the music all day everyday at school.

Years
I'd live in a quiet house on a route, but if it had to be a Johto settlement then it would have to be Ecruteak city as it has a long and interesting history and is very well centrally located...you can go to all kinds of places in Johto from Ecruteak!

H.Vega

Johto Wanderer...
Years
I always loved Ecruteak, as I loved the second gen games for their rich lore. Being that near the Tin and burned tower would be really cool.

Cossolotto32

Pokemon Collector!
Years
Azalea Town is really nice, I'd adventure all the time with choices of Ilex Forest, Slowpokes Cave, and the Union Cave as well. Bug types are my favorite as well, but living in Cianwood would be really neat too:P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I would live somewhere between routes 45 and 46, because there are a lot of mountains and high leveled good pokemon. Not to mention its the link between the first town and last. So how's that, a route instead of a town/city :D

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
Olivine City for sure! :3 I love the design of the city with its flags hanging from the roofs, beach umbrellas on the deck, and the Glitter Lighthouse which overlooks the city and ocean. Who could forget its proximity to the Battle Frontier too? :D There's the ferry service to Kanto which would be great for holidays.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Olivine for sure. When I walked through that town the first time I felt right at home. For no particular reason I enjoyed my time in the little Café.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Goldenrod. I love me a good metropolis, and even though it's kinda small by Pokemon standards (even Saffron feels bigger, and that was designed the generation beforehand), it's the best place for me to live: full of hustle and bustle and activity and a big-ass shopping centre. All good things. I'd maybe have a holiday home in Blackthorn. It's probably my favourite city in terms of design (Goldenrod, as much as I love it, is kind of a mess when it comes to design particulars) and I'm sure all that alpine air and fresh Icy wind and Dragon magic and whatnot would do me good. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Olivine City, because there is the sea and it is near the Battle Frontier.

Last edited:

Silver Ice

Into the night...
Years
Hmm. This is tough, but I'd have to say Violet City. It has that rich, cultural feel but I feel like it would be a very modern, peaceful city to live in. Not nearly as modern as Goldenrod, of course, but I think it's at a nice middleground.

Back