• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I don't think he can do that.
He already used up both, jhoto over the sevii islands and kanto as is.
I don't think he can add another region.
Maybe a town where he lived though.

Oh and to Zel, Good luck with the rest of the hack!
But sevii islands have three maps, so it's actually possible.
In fact, in marble I'm putting 4 regions.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
You can't fly to Cherrygrove city.

and...

Where do you buy tinymushrooms and bigmushrooms and stuff?(for the move Relearner thingy)

dude120

Rom hacker in training
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
You can't fly to Cherrygrove city.

and...

Where do you buy tinymushrooms and bigmushrooms and stuff?(for the move Relearner thingy)
Maybe catch a paras or parasect. I think that you can get tinymushroooms that way.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Maybe catch a paras or parasect. I think that you can get tinymushroooms that way.

Before defeating Team Rocket at Mahogany, you can buy from them Tiny Mushrooms, otherwise, just catching the above mentioned Paras and Parasect.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
I still have encountered Celebi..
aren't I supposed to get a call from Prof Elm?
I've got all the kanto badges.

Also, when will Carlos vs me, everyone keeps saying he's looking for me, or something bad is going to happen ... What am I supposed to do?

Events i've done:

Code:
• Radio
• Train Pass
• Kangaskahn Saving
• Diglett Saving
• Power Plant
• Silph Company
• Misty and Ash
• Beaten the gyms

Any help?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I still have encountered Celebi..
aren't I supposed to get a call from Prof Elm?
I've got all the kanto badges.

Also, when will Carlos vs me, everyone keeps saying he's looking for me, or something bad is going to happen ... What am I supposed to do?

Events i've done:

Code:
• Radio
• Train Pass
• Kangaskahn Saving
• Diglett Saving
• Power Plant
• Silph Company
• Misty and Ash
• Beaten the gyms

Any help?
This actually stumped me as well. You have to call Prof. Elm and he'll ask to see the GS ball, then just do what he says.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
OK, I know how to get a tinymushroom now. How about the other mushroom?

I'm pretty sure it can come also with paras/parasect. But you don't need both. To relearn moves is necessary OR a Big Mushroom OR two Tiny Mushrooms.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2008
I've got kind of a problem while playing the game and I was wondering if anyone could help me. Everything works fine up untill the start menu. It says press start so I hit enter and the start screen with Ho-oh goes away and then some text appears and it says to that A is next so I hit A and it goes to the next screen but when I hit A again but nothing changes and it wont move on.

Whats wrong?

thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
Something like that happened to me too.

Just keep on pressing A till you cn play the game. It works.

Oh, and found another glitch.

If you surf to the right from your house, You meet the fat guy (And he says that you are in Kanto). If you fly back to your home from there, it looks crazy. Grass are all over th place and stuff.

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years

If you surf to the right from your house, You meet the fat guy (And he says that you are in Kanto). If you fly back to your home from there, it looks crazy. Grass are all over th place and stuff.

You flew to Pallet Town.. He hasn't changed it so it is Identical to New Bark, Palett town isn't in this beta so your not supposed to access it. It's an oddity, no really a glitch.

Years
Its been a long time since I was active in this thread. I have chosen not to play Shiny Gold until the Final Beta/Release, due to having to restart each time, but I hope your efforts are rewarding.

Just an Idea, so others can see what Other Members are Doing in there Game etc.

The only helpful thing there would be to post a Generic Save file that was up to where the last beta ended, to avoid replaying half the game. Otherwise this would just use up room and reward the lazy people who just join for the game and leave.

Last edited:

demonmike

Missing-Nin
Years

Do you mean teleport rather than fly? I just tried verifying this glitch and you cannot fly home from that spot.

Actually just done it, i tried revisiting the area, did not work, it started to work once I collected the rare candy thats just after the surf area to the south of tohjo falls and south east of the guy welcome you to Kanto. I dont think its a curable glitch either, as Pallet town is the real home town.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2008
I've got kind of a problem while playing the game and I was wondering if anyone could help me. Everything works fine up untill the start menu. It says press start so I hit enter and the start screen with Ho-oh goes away and then some text appears and it says to that A is next so I hit A and it goes to the next screen but when I hit A again but nothing changes and it wont move on.

Whats wrong?

thanks

I have tried just pressing A for like 5 minutes and nothing happens please someone help me

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
I found a glitch if tou fish in mistys gym you battle a missingno and you can catch the ghost that you cant identify....

Last edited:
Back