• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
HI I don't know whom to ask, sorry in advance if I posted where shouldn't have done it here but I don't to whom ask...

This account spent over 6 years at PC, in fact I had an other one made in 2006 but I forgot the password... Anyways, this is a list of emblems which I think I deserve them due "achievement" I've made in those long years.

Profile Designer & Color Co-ordinated: I made really amazing profils before, but the current one is also good to obtain this badge.
PC IS MY LIFE, believe it or not, I log in sometimes in 4 to 6 am, in average I stay 3 hours each day...
Varsity Nintendo, I am 25 y.o. and... You know what? Just checkout my blog and you'll see (;
Too Much Effort: It has been years, and I didn't reach 400 posts, I can't believe I've done it by myself but, I should've been reached 10000+ by now... :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It just means that you shouldn't expect to get those emblems by request. They'll be awarded to you if a member of staff feels you fit the criteria of those emblems.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
We just give those ones out as we see fit. There's no absolute specific requirements for some of them, and some staff have emblems of their own as well.

Oooooh now I get it! Got it got it, but I think there are a lot of limits and inconveniences... Anyway, thanks for reply (;

Years
Would like to request that Commited emblem since joexv and I have been a pair for a year :D
it would be awesome if you give joexv one too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back