• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen What is your favorite Unova city?

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Humilau is my favorite. I love the peace and tranquility feeling I get when I am there. Also, its a town on water. That's really cool!

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Lacunosa town, its closed down and feels tranquil, everyone is living in harmony and its generally peaceful, i have much fun walking around there!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Castelia city because I love the downtown there. Makes me remember when I went to the best downtown EVER. Oh, and it's cool that it's the only,well, REAL city.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
For actual cities, I probably like Humilau best, just because it has a very Caribbean feel to it.

My favorite place though, and sort of a city, is Village Bridge.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Castelia by far <33 It just seemed so perfect and I'd love to be thereee for reals. n_n

I mean Unova version, not the real city ;x

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ahhh Driftveil, certainly! I feel like it's a mix of Slateport [my favourite Pokémon city ever] and the city that I live in. It's sprawling and pretty with a lovely, liveable environment and a harbour and an amazing market and industry! And lovely music and an amazing bridge right nearby. ♥

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm tied between Castelia City and Nimbasa City. Castelia is by far of the most beautiful cities I've seen in a Pokemon game. The first time I stepped into it, I was literally blown away. I love the skyscrapers, multiple alleyways, and rotating and swooping 3D camera views , they all left me in awe the first time visiting. And Nimbasa is just a fun city with lots to do. It has a ferries wheel the people you ride with have awkward conversations with you , an awesome looking amusement park/runway gym, the Musicals, and many places to battle. The Big Stadium and Small Court are probably my favorite place there cause I can battle trainers everyday and it's perfect for grinding and training.

Tied for second are probably Virbank City, Humilau City and Undella Town.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
opelucid city i didnt like its music in white but i grew to like it its black counterpart is totally cool with great doors and rock theme :D

.::Shivam::.

A big Unova fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 21, 2013
Um.. It's a tie between Aspertai and Nimbasa City. Aspertai is calm and beautiful place with a cool Gym Leader, while Nimbasa is active and fun City that have another cool Gym Leader. So I just can't pick one :P

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
Years
Icirrus City, of course! The music is so upbeat and relaxing for a city with an Ice type Gym Leader.

Oh, and did I mention Brycen, the Gym Leader, is a MOVIE STAR?!

GENIUS!

TheMaskedMeowth

No more pretty trains, Cilan!
Years
Humilau City has awesome music, but I think it's beaten out by Opelucid City. Why? 2 Epic dragon gym leaders and it survived being frozen!

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Opelucid City. I love the little tower-like houses they have. <3 Plus, the gym is amazing.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
My favorite city would have to be Castelia City. Castelia City looks like a really amazing City especially at night with all the lights and the skyscrapers. Nimbasa City comes really close though. That Carniva Themed City is really cool with the Ferris Wheel.

Years
I'd have to go with Lentimas Town, just because it's so unique. It reminds me a lot of Fallarbor Town in that respect (my second favorite town), it just looks really cool andf really stands out from the rest of the cities and towns in the region.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I should say Nimbasa City because its the best place to train the football field and small court.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Nimbasa. I am always there to go training in the sports arenas. I also like the theme park and the gym (electric pokemon <3).

Village Bridge is really nice too (is it considered a town? O.o). It seems like a really nice place to live and I like how you can talk to different people and they will add sounds to the background music.

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
Undella. It's just perfect, although Humilau looks better.
But I'm going with Undella anyway.

Back