• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
To bolens
when will I start

You will be able to start very soon, sorry for the late reply. Right now, WillPowerPedro is inserting music for the hack, then you can insert some tiles for the next town. We should be able to make some pretty good progress these next few days. Just wanted to let everyone know that the game is still being developed, no delays. Thanks.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Well, didn't want my thread to seem totally dead, as of right now I am doing this hack as a 1 man team. I don't really mind it as I can do most everything, but if anyone would still like to help, that would be most appreciated. Hope to hear from my team members soon, and any other willing participants!

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Problem!

My laptop is broken! The liqiud LEDs leak out and I cant see a thing!

I use my mom's work laptop to send this, but I cant use it forever, so I have to get a new one. It might take a month or two.

Are you Ok with this???

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Problem!

My laptop is broken! The liqiud LEDs leak out and I cant see a thing!

I use my mom's work laptop to send this, but I cant use it forever, so I have to get a new one. It might take a month or two.

Are you Ok with this???

Yeah, it's cool. Hopefully soon you can get your new computer, but I haven't been working on the hack as much as of late.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
K. My dad took out the memory thing, so luckily I still have the data.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Just to let everyone know that this hack is currently on hiatus. I have more important things in my life that I need to work out, and I need to live my life to the fullest. I just don't have the time and dedication to continue this for the time being, I would consider myself a good hacker, I can do most anything I want, scripting, music inserting, tile inserting, title-screen editing, etc. I just don't have the will. I would allow my hack to be taken over if someone wanted to work on it, just as long as they run things by me from time to time. If no one wants to, I'll just keep it hiatus, until I get time again. Thanks everyone.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Finally found time for project, it is a go, yes!!! Also got a new spriter for project to help make overworld and other pixel arts, thanks Soul Hunter X!

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
By request of Bolens, I'm joining as a spriter for Soul Hackers! My username even matches the team name.

And I present...

thornip.png

a blob?

Yeah, I know, I'm not great at Fakemon. Hopefully I'll get better. In the meanwhile, Bolens, I won't take it too hard if you decide to kick me off. So as a make-up gift...thingy, I present my new Reaper Ball!

rprbll.png

The black line has a dual purpose - it can represent a cracked soul, or a chained power, like a Pokemon chained into the ball.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Sorry, I didnt know you had to post to make sure your active...
If you need anything, I'll be happy to do it, but I'm kinda caught up on my Rom-Hack... :/

Rockxero

Music Remixist
Years
Skills: Music composition, Music Remixing, Competitive Battling
Proof of work: Check my youtube page, Rockxero77
Past experience: Self explanitory
Contact information: PM me here or on Youtube.
Don't really know if you need music, but I see music inserter in the jobs you already have, so maybe you'd like some music to insert!
Plus, the game sounds kind of dark, and sad, dark music is my specialty :D

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Music composition, Music Remixing, Competitive Battling
Proof of work: Check my youtube page, Rockxero77
Past experience: Self explanitory
Contact information: PM me here or on Youtube.
Don't really know if you need music, but I see music inserter in the jobs you already have, so maybe you'd like some music to insert!
Plus, the game sounds kind of dark, and sad, dark music is my specialty :D

That would be awesome, your on the team. I have another Music Composer, be he has been on leave for quite some time now. I'll PM you what I need, thanks for wanting to join.

I am in need of a moderate to advanced Beta Tester for my hack, I want to make sure I get most if not all the bugs out before I make a public release. If you want to be a part of the team, post in this thread. If you still want to Beta Test, but not be apart of the team, then just PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:

sigeru

Graphic artist(wannabe)
Years
Skills:mapper, spriter
Past experience: done mapping and spriting for Advanced Adventures.
Proof: I cannot post URLs so visit my contact info page, and there is a link to Photobucket.
Contact information: PM, [email protected]

Back