• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
Xernias and Yveltal. Froakie fennekin & Chespin. Is it just me or are these the best Pokémon names for generations? Well, that's my personal opinion. I'm still shellshocked about 6th gen, but I am anticipating it moreso than I've anticipated a Pokémon game for a long while.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018
Well, Yveltal at least definitely sounds like it has roots in European languages. I don't think the names are any problem once you realise that the "Y" in Yveltal isn't used in the same way as it's traditionally used in English.

Personally, I hope they go for a more Gen. I & II method with the two, not that I have any particular aversion to what we're now used to with the other three generations, but changing it up a bit every now and then seems good to me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Just learned about Xerneas' and Yveltal's names. I can say Xerneas' name fine, but I might need a bit more practice with Yveltal.

blue

gucci
Years
I didn't even realise Play-Asia had already begun pre-orders, not that it really makes a difference with the same month localisation but still. I wonder if the English sites will begin anytime soon?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
There's even Pokemon X and Pokemon Y merchandise too~ Hand made plushies, watches, buttons, shirts, and charms are going on sale on Ebay~

There's a lot of hype for these games!

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
At least the white on its eyes looks like paper xP
But I agree, not a bad price and it's very well made.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Those plushies are really neat o.o

But the prices... I could buy myself like almost 2 copies of Pokemon BW2 :C

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
There's even Pokemon X and Pokemon Y merchandise too~ Hand made plushies, watches, buttons, shirts, and charms are going on sale on Ebay~

There's a lot of hype for these games!
I saw this one. Goddamn, it's cute. (Spoilered for size.)

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back