• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
good to see LaZ is back,
just one quick question, whenever i apply the IPS file , the Lunar IPS pops a message saying "The file has been patched, but the data in the IPS file appears to be truncated or misaligned".

any insights ?

EDIT:
I patched a clear Fire Red ROM though

can anyone answer this? :(

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Hey, another bug to report.

Kurt does not recognize that I have a green apricorn in my berry pouch. I got this apricorn from the free lv 10 Spearow in north Goldenrod exit house.

Years
Didn't expect to see you back lol WB

I found 2 small bugs

1. 1st encounter with Elm after you get a starter elm gives his phone number
If you talk to him after that he will say R.POKEMON instead of MR.POKEMON

2. Mom gives the GBP and it says that you put it in they key pocket but that's wrong since you changed it to not be an item in 1 of the latest builds

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
One more bug:
After the Crystal Onix event, when the brother/sister run back to the shop:
1. they are not in the shop
2. there are two signs in the shop, one that says the onix thing is $10 million and the other sign says something about a standard sign script otherwise gamecrash? can you give that sign some text, maybe "these crystal sculptures were made by a professional sculpter" or something.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
So yea i tried downloading the latest bulid and all it does is take me to a page with a bunch of code. Im using gameboid on my android. Help?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
So, this is my first post, and I have a few comments and questions.

First of all, kudos to the creators here, I love this hack. This is the first game I got for my gba emulator on my phone, and I can't stop playing it.

My question however, is how to get that damn sea pass. I know it has something to do with oak sending you to vermillion, but he won't do that for me. I have beat the rival and he has been arrested by axel, and afaik that is supposed to trigger oak sending you to get your pass stamped to go the orange islands. In my case, this hasn't happened. The only thing oak tells me is that one of his aides has a flash hm for me. (fr script I assume). Can someone please help me out here??

Thank you much.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Recently, I started playing pkmn LC and I was very pleased to find out that you can get a scizor by simply training a scyther to lvl 40..thats awesome!
I have a scizor now but there are 2 issues:

1. I am not sure if my scizor will ever be able to learn metal claw, since this skill is learned at lvl 26 (3rd gen games). I thought that my scizor would learn metal claw at lvl 40 but this never occurred. Whats up with that?

2. For some reasons, my scizor seems a little weak. Even with swords dance, her damage (yes its a girl scizor) is a little sad...which is strange cause her att stat is pretty high. Highest of my whole team atm. Is swords dance perhaps bugged?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Recently, I started playing pkmn LC and I was very pleased to find out that you can get a scizor by simply training a scyther to lvl 40..thats awesome!
I have a scizor now but there are 2 issues:

1. I am not sure if my scizor will ever be able to learn metal claw, since this skill is learned at lvl 26 (3rd gen games). I thought that my scizor would learn metal claw at lvl 40 but this never occurred. Whats up with that?

2. For some reasons, my scizor seems a little weak. Even with swords dance, her damage (yes its a girl scizor) is a little sad...which is strange cause her att stat is pretty high. Highest of my whole team atm. Is swords dance perhaps bugged?

Move Learner, left side of Nurse Joy in Pokemon Centers. Also, make sure you are using a physical move. Moves are no longer based on type but now on a case-by-case move (just like Gen 4/5).

Years
I stopped playing because after beating the champion I was taken to Cerulean City, all of a sudden... At least I have a save state prior to the league, but I don't know if there is a way to fix this bug.

Also, I guess Hidden Power is bugged too. My Espeon using a Hidden Power Dragon with power 63 against a lower level Dratini took less than ~10% of his health... how come it took so little? I checked the HP type and power twice: once using a program, the other using an online calculator, and they both gave me the very same results. Maybe HP is only physical in this hack, but it shouldn't be...

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
@Lari: Make sure you have the latest build - the bug you mentioned was fixed a while ago. Hidden Power is indeed broken though - it seem to lack a defined attack type (physical or special) when used (what is supposed to happen is hidden pwer being special regardless of its' type).

@Pokemagnet: What does Oak say? He should give you a special stamped SS Ticket, and then you should be able to go to the undersea express. You used to have to go to Vermilion City before and get a sea pass - this is no longer the case.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
@FIQ: I figured it out. I had to beat the pokemon league a 3rd time. Then oak called me and brought me to his lab. Problem solved. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I'm not receiving exp when I battle with nexus one guys in place where is big generator in lighthouse... ;<

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I'm pretty sure that I know the answer, but just to be sure, can this be played in a cell emu?

Back