• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League tournament. Aurafire approved!

MikieJo

Anyone wanna battle?
Years
Firstly I'd like to say thanks to Aurafire for approving this! Thank you very much!

This is like a thread I saw in Diamond and Pearl tournaments so bear with me. Its like the Gym Leader Stages and Elite four stages.

The first participant will battle me, if they win they become the 2nd gym leader, I become the first. We'll call this battle A. So the outcome of battle A is my loss so I'm the first gym leader while Trainer A is the second gym leader.

The next participant battles me too, same as the first but if they beat me they have to battle the Trainer A, if they win they become the 3rd gym leader if they lose they become the 2nd and there opponent moves up the list, we do this until we have a champion, and then it changes.

The participant we have after getting the champion must go through the tournament like a Pokemon Trainer. Like New trainer, first battles myself, then Trainer A then Trainer B. Loseing to any of these means that you have to choices, become the gym leader and letting your victor take your place, or completely leaving the tournament, any trainer that leaves cannot come back without consent from me. If they come to the top and battle the champion and win they become the new champion and the first champion is put in a group. If they lose they can try again in 24 hours but first must go through the elite four again.

This group are of people who lost from being champion. They battle each other like a regular tournament until one wins. That person will battle the champion. If they win they become the champion, if they lose they get a prize and have to wait until more ex champions build up to try again.

Okay so the rules are:

No Ubers.
No hacks.
Either 3 on 3 single or 6 on 6 single, no Double or Triple battles.

Prizes:

The champion can request two Pokemon of there choice whenever they want, but can only request for these two twice as champion.

The person who beats all the ex champions but loses to the champion gets one Pokemon of they're choice.

Participants :ShinySalamence888

Any questions just ask me and I'll give your answer. If a new trainer wants to take on the gym leaders they must post in the thread that they are doing so. Anyone caught violating the rules will be disqualified. The person who reports them gets 1 free Pokemon either Ev trained or max Iv in one stat, this Pokemon cannot be used in the tournament.

Okay, sorry it took me so long to reply, schools a... bad word. So lets see first battle taking place is ShinySalamence888 vs Myself, I'll send a message to all participants to apologise and tell them about the battles taking place.

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I'd like to join, we're meant to be battling anyway haha.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
Years
I want to join, but one question first. Do you allow the use of legal hacks (I.e no overpowered stats, altered movesets, abilities some pokemon don't get even through dreamworld, etc).
Also, is DW Serperior allowed?

MikieJo

Anyone wanna battle?
Years
I want to join, but one question first. Do you allow the use of legal hacks (I.e no overpowered stats, altered movesets, abilities some pokemon don't get even through dreamworld, etc).
Also, is DW Serperior allowed?

Legal hacks are fine. I have a problem with the dreamworld Pokemon though. So legal hacks are a- okay. No dream world Pokemon though. Sorry

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'll battle. 3v3 preferably. I have no idea who I'm battling, but I'll be available pretty much all day Friday-Monday with a few not available slots.

Back