• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club Triston1zn and WobbuffetWynaut!!

CURRENT TOPIC IS DONE!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
372375chikorita.png
?

First of all, thank you for participating. The winners will be listed under spoiler!

• Here are the three winners

Spoiler:

And of course, the answer is Chikorita!
It is recognized by its small green collar tips

152chikorita.gif

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
RGoM9nR5sJ143koF64L56GFMMUBQLQDtnUNAFy0FBbtQBVQCM52gJcqIM0fFQNBQ0wyMAQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
?​

i cannot view the eggs can someone re-post them??? D:

I made a banner for your club-

bI9us.jpg

And for the Egg Mystery, its very hard from previous one but I think its the egg of Axew.
cute banner Aryan!! :3

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I made a banner for your club-

bI9us.jpg

And for the Egg Mystery, its very hard from previous one but I think its the egg of Axew.

Hey, thanks for the cute banner! But Pichu looks like a little bit fat xD Haha
I love Azurill <3

Oh and nice banner Aryan, I love Azurill, togepi and cleffa on there. :3 I'm just kinda sad that Riolu isn't on there. xD

I think the same thing, thanks to Aryan and Mononono to add Riolu on our banners <3
Riolu is so cute *-*
Mainly its little cry.

nah still nothing D: D:
i cannot even download it D: D:
Anyway i'll post some pics
Spoiler:

Ooooh, Togepiiiiiiiiiiiii ! *Big huge warm hug*
I don't want to break its egg too xD

cute banners guys!! <3333 :DD

Anyways, this is how the egg is for me
tumblr_metn1hdOly1ra8y11o1_500.jpg

Mmmh, wierd. I see only one egg for me, not two image. I modified my message, hope its work now :3

I also saw one egg too. I don't know what happened to the second picture.

I made a Riolu one too.

5OjLO.png

DAT PICTURE *-*

I also only saw one egg, btw.

Spoiler:

There is only one egg :3
I'll start with only one egg, after that, I will put two eggs to rise the difficult.

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Okay since I don't know how to quote all the posts with spoilers and stuff I'll just say things seperately. :3 Thank you for making those Riolu banners Monoke Hime and Aryan! :3 I love those pics Avishka! I love the Togepi pics, reminds me that I travelled with my Togepi in HeartGold all the time. He evolved into a Togetic and now, he's a Togekiss. He's now one of my strongest pokemon. <3 See? This is what I meant that the baby pokemons evolutions can be devastating. :3 I think I should breed a new Togepi for myself... Yeah, I should do that! <3

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
welcome to the club Triston1zn and WobbuffetWynaut!!

Thanks AVi :-)

Which pokemon does this egg is from?
570259Mysteriegg2.png

I'm going with AXEW as well, because of the design of the egg.....wish I was 100% sure...

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Who's You're favorite baby pokemon?

Good one Rainer!

My favourites are Riolu and Gibble....but I will always have a soft spot for Pichu...lol....especially the Pichu from the pokemon movie (I forget which one), which were real brats!!...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Name: LilJz1234
Partner Pokemon:
666113pichu.png

Partner's nickname: Piku
Your trainer sprite: Pokemon trainer N
Why do you like baby Pokémon?: They're just so cute and cuddly, and cute, and small, and cute, and tiny and cute and all those goodies that baby Pokemon got!^^
Do you like all the new systems?: This is probably the only club (I've seen) that has such a good system with the eggs, friendships and whatnot.
Answer the current topic: I'm not sure, but I'm gonna say a Budew?

I love babies Pokémon and Galoria of course :3

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
WELCOME LIL!!

And yeah rainer I think it was the 4th movie....where Ash and The gang are in a city?.....and they leave Pikachu and all their pokemon to go on an adventure?

same movie?

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Who's You're favorite baby pokemon?
From the baby pokemon list, riolu and wynaut. They're very cute.
Now, from the LC list, which is from all pokemon at their 1st evolutional stage, I would say:
Mareep, eevee, joltik, aron, vulpix, shinx, solosis, dratini.

I don't think I'm forgetting anyone, so they're the cuttest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back