• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could receive ANY Pokemon for Christmas..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I honestly would like to have all of the Ghost type Pokemon, but since this thread is about picking one, I would have to pick Giratina because it can fly me to places such as flying me back to college instead of taking a greyhound bus which takes 8 hours. Giratina would be able to use Shadow Force to get me some things and Giratina would be able to joke around with the people in my life.

:t354:TG

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I'm torn between Nidoran Female and Abra. I have no real use for Pokemon (in a real world sense), so just having a Nidoran around the house would be no different than having a rabbit, except Nidoran would actually have some sapience. It's kind of a winning scenario no matter what Pokemon you ended up with, except maybe Slowpoke. The downside to Nidoran is being covered in poison quills, but I'm sure you just have to handle them the right way like a hedgehog. And have a lot of first aid serums.

Abra, though, and assuming I couldn't just jump straight to Alakazam, would make a whole lot of my not-fun work easier. I'd see about getting it evolved into Alakazam as soon as possible. If he can get around to applying stubby fingers to keyboard, I'll let him write my thesis. I just wanna draw stuff. :(

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I would want a baby Cyndaquil.

That would give me the ability to raise it from a small household pet, into a Quilava that could be an indoor & outdoor pet. Eventually turning into a Typhlosion I could take on nice long hikes with me (something for protection against wild animals).

Also... I imagine a Quilava would make the perfect warm snuggly pet ^_^.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm torn between Meowth and Purrloin!! (both evolved forms are my #1 favorite) - so I can train and groom one of them and hopefully evolves!!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I've got so many Pokemon I love; some based on their designs, their moves, their evolutions. Hmm, if I had to pin point one Pokemon, it's be Larvitar. It's cute, cuddly, and can put up a heck of a fight!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I can't have a Reshiram or a Zekrom in my house, can I? Maybe a Pikachu, or a Piplup. Both are so small, so cuddly, and can be really powerful.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Mewtwo. Nothing says "holiday spirit" quite like a genetically enhanced freak of nature. Plus I could use it to help fulfill my New Year's resolution - to conquer the galaxy.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Cyndaquil. : > Because it's adorable, and I just lovelovelove Typhlosion. It's also nice to snuggle with when it's cold. :'D

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Probably a Pikachu or an Cyndaquil. Pikachu's my favorite Pokemon and Cyndaquil and it's evolutions are my favorites.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Tropius. Fave Pokemon, provides shade + transportation, and is a dinosaur. Couldn't ask for more.

Although Christmas is over btw.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Pikachu! That would be amazing, he could provide a low spark for heat, be adorable xD, furry, playful, good companion, just a great pet. xD

Back