• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

It pissed me off too when i saw no car stopped or even hearing braking sounds. My mom was holding her and bringing her to our garden to bury her... People from the street were also there and i could hear some curses for the driver... Ill miss her a lot... Even tho most of the moments were painful (being attacked a lot) ill remember them forever... And to think she almost died without help when she was born...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

mnn... if anything, if they didn't see the cat while they were driving they should have stopped and checked after they hit her; I've hit a squirrel before and hear a noise and since cats are bigger they should have heard something unless they thought it was a squirrel. which, sad to say, people don't quite care if they run over squirrels these days. at least not where i live so ... yeah.

TY

Well people dont care anymore at all if they collide with something. I once experienced a person colliding with our car and he drove away like nothing happened...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, that's a point. They don't even care if they hit another person's car much less a small animal like a squirrel or even a cat. :(

TY

People become more and more selfish these days, and they dont care even at costs of life :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Squirrels I can honestly understand. But cats and such it wrecks my heart. ;; My best friend's brother once hit a dog and he laughed about it and I just wanted to punch him so badly.

TY

Yeah. I would do the same, i dont like it if a dog or a cat gets hit or even gets killed and they dont care for it. Its something horrible. Worst of all is that it happened just before dinner and barely anyone was eating...

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Irony is, we kill flies and insects without remorse when they are "just as equal" as every other animal

TY

The things is, people have different behaviour against different animals. Flies are seen as annoying and cats/dogs are seen as friends.

TY

We humans always think we are the best species, however by seeing a lot of humans being really dumb, i doubt that we are indeed the best species...

TY

Same here... We all have positive and negative things (human and animal alike).

Gabri

m8
Years
I'm sure that when the next mass extinction event comes, we have already brought the plague to other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back