• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sabre-tooth tigers beat anything. Raikou is one badass of a Pokémon - his design, his stats, his movies; everything about him just screams 'I will rip your throat out'. I know he's not the best battler, but none of the dog trio are so we have to look for their other qualities haha. That being said, I think Raikou's the best of the bunch with his Sub set so that's one thing he has going for him.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
OK, here goes.

Raikou = Tiger
Entei = Lion
Suicune = Canine

Raikou is my favorite. Here's why:
1. He is the only one in the beast trio who is not weak to another member of the beast trio.
2. He was the first legendary I owned, ever. I think I caught him with a Fast Ball, but I may be wrong.
3. I prefer tigers over lions.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I never really catch the legendary dogs, but if I were to choose a fave, I'd totally go for Suicune. Water type legendaries fascinate me. :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
My favorite has to be Suicune because it had a real nice look to it, and at least in Crystal it was stationary, unlike Entei and Raikou (I met Entei a few times, but never met Raikou)

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
I like Raikou the most out of the 3 legendary cats. I just like that tiger-like design plus the fact that it's an Electric type is awesome since that's my favourite type. I like Suicune a bit too and Entei but Raikou tops them all.

Years
Suicine for a few reasons - firstly, Crystal was my first ever Pokemon game, and will always be very dear to me, and Suicine was Crystal's mascot. Secondly, its design was elegant and flowing, and I like its colour scheme the best. Thirdly, IT WAS THE ONLY I EVER CAUGHT. >:(

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
Spr_2c_245.gif

This one
ec20fb7f.gif

Suicune was always my favorite of the three. I liked its design and type more than the others. Stat-wise I didn't really care.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I cannot decide lols its to difficult I actually liked all of their designs unlike other gens where I was one sided

Sirfetch’d

I voted for Suicune because it has always been one of my favorite legendaries of all time. While all 3 of these majestic beasts are really amazing, Suicune is just a tab above the rest for me. I prefer it's overall design, typing, and just all around usefulness over the other two. Not to mention that Crystal is one of my favorite games of all time which put Suicune into the spotlight.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
As a Gold/Silver/Crystal gamer, I personally prefer Raikou.

First, good electric types are hard to find (you can't get a Pikachu until you reach the Kanto, and even if you breed five Eevees, you can't get a thunder stone for quite some time, I think until Veridian City, also in Kanto.) Second, he's got a storm cloud on his back. That's one hardcore pooch!

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
Suicine, no contest. Pokémon Crystal was my favorite game when I was a kid. I played that game a lot and had super fun. I also was fascinated by his majestic looking, so it helps :P

Mentalii

Back
Years
Suicune. I don't like the two others. Well, it's not that I don't like them but I feel neutral towards them. I don't know how to put it.
While Suicune... So beautiful, so strong, so blue... I choose it, definitely.

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
Years
Oh my hard choice in the games i was always prioritizing Suicune. But i loved seeing Raikou pop up. Entei was the least favorite but i do love them all!
Suicune in Crystal was fair amazing as they changed him ever so slightly for an amazingly better look

KirbyX

Veteran Pokemon Master
Years
Well now I've never caught them on FR / LG, but I caught all three on Coliseum, and I really
like all of them. I think Entei gets the short end of the stick because a high IV Arcanine can
easily be breed, while finding a hi IV Entei is almost impossible, I'd have to say my favorite is either Raikou or Entei, Raikou look's so much like a Bad A$$ saber tooth cat with the huge fang's and tiger
stripes and that thin whip like tail, I really don't think the others really look that catlike. In term's
of the three I'd say I like Suicune the least actually, not because of it's look's or stats as it has the
strongest HP and Defense stats, but because of it's typing, Ice is effective against every type water is but 2, and an additional 3, Dragon's being a crucial Ice type effectiveness as it prevents their total dominance, I guess those are my reasons.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I love all three but I pick Suicune because I actually had one in Pokemon Crystal, and it was powerful. I never did encounter Entei as much and never got to capture him nor Raikou, even though I was close to getting Raikou until my game dried up.

Back