• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
I hate this glitch! I was working on a 700+ line script in XSE and I made a mistake. I pressed Ctrl+Z, and suddenly I have a 300 line script for no reason. Why does XSE's Undo function have to undo so much work?

I just found the Auto Save function, and now I'm using it.
EDIT: It just Auto Saved my Ctrl+Z error. I want to go kick a wall now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2010
Any chance of debugging why XSE won't work in WINE? Almost all of the other tools do.

Here's the error message that I get:

Spoiler:

KotovSyndrome_

Consumer of many asparagus.
Years
Awesome :)
Do you think you could make a tool so we can easily edit what Oak says at the very beginning of the game?
Something like Advancetext, which I can't seem to find a working copy of D:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Thanks 4 the tools they work great:D... but my dad thinks they might damage the laptop:( and i was wondering if u know they are definetly safe so i can prove my dad wrong and use them again. Nice work anyway HackMew

All of HackMew's tools are 100% safe, and have been being used for a loooooong time now.
The only thing they can do is edit GBA games, and nothing else.
The tools are safe, and easy to use.
If your father is still against the use, and would like to actually speak with someone, he can contact HackMew via this website, though he is not likely to get a response.
If you want, feel free to have him message a forum administrator or moderator.
In the event that doesn't work, I'm online almost 24 hours a day, send me an email. (My email is on my profile.)

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Thanks omega arsnel that should make my dad let me use them... thanks:D

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
i have a question about Shinyzer
if i make for example Pichu a shiny will Pikachu be shiny as well when it evolves

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
great thanks - im going to make all the starter pokemon shiny for my Hack :)

one more question :

How do i make the start pokemon Shiny?
i dont know the Hex codes for any of them
is there a code that can make the start pokemon shiny?

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
great thanks - im going to make all the starter pokemon shiny for my Hack :)

one more question :

How do i make the start pokemon Shiny?
i dont know the Hex codes for any of them
is there a code that can make the start pokemon shiny?

You'll have to know how to script to do that...
You'd have to install the Shinyzer into your ROM, then script the shinyzer into a script and give the pokemon while the shinyzer is active.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
urm a bit too complicated for me, which is a shame :(
is there a way i could make a copy of say Pichu
one that would be the starter pokemon and make that shiny

that way it would be shiny from the start?

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
With the shinyzer is there a way to change the colour of the shiny pokemon?

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
Years
hi hackmew!, can u edit the advancetrainer to change the trainers in trainer tower (Fire red/leaf green)?

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
With the shinyzer is there a way to change the colour of the shiny pokemon?
You'd need to do that in unLZ.gba, or a similar tool. I used one of Wichu's tools.

I have a question for HackMew, or anyone able to answer it...
If I was to use XSE's ROM resizer, would that in anyway mess up my existing offsets and pointers? Or would it literally just add blank offsets to the ROM? And if the latter is true, what is the new numerical range of these offsets?

ianmichael7

Pokemon Fayt Creator
Years
You'd need to do that in unLZ.gba, or a similar tool. I used one of Wichu's tools.

I have a question for HackMew, or anyone able to answer it...
If I was to use XSE's ROM resizer, would that in anyway mess up my existing offsets and pointers? Or would it literally just add blank offsets to the ROM? And if the latter is true, what is the new numerical range of these offsets?

It won't delete anything if you expand it but if you shrink it then some things will be erased

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
Overworld Editor

I apologize in advance for any trouble this causes. This is my third time downloading the OW Editor, and I can't get it to work. I open it up, and when I go to load any (That truly means ANY ROM), it says "Error loading INI Settings for this game..." Any suggestions HackMew (or anyone who can help?)? Thx in advance.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
what can i do with the rom rezizer

i resized my rom what can i do with the free space i resized it to 32mb its a fire red rom can i add more that 385 pokemon with the new free space????

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
Years
In a Firered rom, u can add more pokemons (in 16 mb) with the free slots after celebi, (i think 25 new), but u cannot be catched if u have active the pokedex

i resized my rom what can i do with the free space i resized it to 32mb its a fire red rom can i add more that 385 pokemon with the new free space????

In a Firered rom, u can add more pokemons (in 16 mb) with the free slots after celebi, (i think 25 new), but u cannot catched it if u have active the pokedex, and u need more tools to edit the free slots with Yape or other tools like that.

Last edited:

CrazyJoey

Designer&NewbHacker
Years
With the hacked Unzl.GBA i get an Symnatec Norton threat.
Somebody know how to fix it?

Regards,
Joey.

PS.
I get also an gba.pal file not found?
Help?

Last edited:
Back