• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise Fennetté (Fen-net-tay)
Nickname: Call her any shortening of her name you wish (or call her by her last name). (Ex. Els, Fenn, Lise, Eli, Tay)
Specie: Youko
Personality: Elise is a caring, generous person with a well directed moral compass. She isn't much for speaking though, especially to people who call for a lot of attention. Rather she tries to connect with the less social students. She has a high tolerance level, and is not easily agitated. She does not enjoy violence and is not quick to befriend those that do. One of her flaws is her rather low academic intelligence, falling below average, she has a hard time learning. She also puts others before herself (which is good but it also means she does more community service than studying). Elise does not hate humans, as a matter of fact she acts rather human.
Appearence:
Spoiler:

History: As a child she was separated from her parents due to their destructive tendencies in the human world (they caused many forest fires, and house fires and were captured and imprisoned by Youkai authorities). The Youkai that arrested her parents had not know of her existence and she was left alone at the age of 5. Fortunately she was discovered and taken in by a kindergarten teacher and her therapist husband.

Both of her host parents lived a minimal life where most of their money went to helping their community and keeping Elise happy. They lived under a house that rejects materialistic and selfish views. Elise grew up very happy, and loved humans. It should be noted that her parents knew of her Youkai form, but believed her to be a blessed creature rather than a monster, Elise just naturally learned to keep a huan form as she got older.

Eventually Elise's trouble learning in school made her parents reconsider which school she should go to. After searching for a good school, a letter to the Youkai Academy was sent to their house. Though they didn't know anything about the school, the letter convinced them that it would be perfect for Elise. Elise enjoys the idea of going to school there, (but she doesn't know it is a monster academy).

Weakness: Unaware of Youkai's existences, lacks academic intelligence, much too kind
Other: This is the character intended for that teacher. I also intend her to be the person that brings the players together (I think like 4 characters including mine are shy or friendless, and two are rather aggressive).
Code:Kiwi Strawberry

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Is anyone available for interaction? Elene is headed to the Cafeteria, so she could meet ya'll before or after acquiring some succulent vitae.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'll edit in arriving at the girl's dorm and discovering the pervert panty raider.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Wow, I've never seen "Jesse McCartney" and a ":D" in the same sentence before. This is indeed a rare sighting.

That's because he voiced Roxas in KH xD hehehehehe~

Khawill- oh! I'm sorry! I hadn't seen the post where you said you would make a second character for it! Well… thank you! And you're accepted!

And with that i'm gonna message someone that a spot has opened ^^ (since Ryuu shouldn't take a spot, and Khawill took one with his character Elene :3 still deciding if it should take a spot, help me? Opinions?)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene is my character, PinkSapphire. Khawill's is the similarly-named Elise.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Elene is my character, PinkSapphire. Khawill's is the similarly-named Elise.

I know ^^ but I thought it might make it i interesting, you know? I imagine rivalry c:

Though, if you're not okay with it i'll ask Khawill to change the name~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Do that, or Els.

Also, Elene is making friends! Who ever said Vampires were cold?

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Anyone ready for spontaneous human combustion caused by Kakusu?

Khawill

<3
Years
Well people can shorten her name however they see fit, she'll respond to pretty much any nickname.

Edit* I looked up her last name, and it is similar to a female from another Anime called Code Gease. I think I'll use her Appearence if that is fine.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Khawill- that's fine with me ^^ also, then could you pls change Elise to Els in your SU? You can always tell others it's just a shortening :3

Back