• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, playing since pokemon red and blue

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2014
Hey, just a quick introduction for myself, I guess.
My name is Adam, I pretty much played pokemon from the very beginning and have never looked back, except when I do look back, you know what I mean... Anyway Im an Artist and I make videos on youtube.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hi-ya, Adam, welcome!

Eh, pokemon is one of those games that's tough to put down once you've gotten into it, you know? Well, I'm only speaking from experience too; since I've played pokemon since the beginning, and yeah, it was quite tough to but down! But anyway, yes, it is nice to see more artists around here. ^^ If you want, you can take at PC's Art & Design board, if you want to see the various artwork around there~ you can even showcase your own work too!

But, yeah, whatever you choose to do, I hope you'll enjoy yourself! ^^ Be sure to read the rules if you haven't, mm'kay? Enjoy your stay!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello Adam and welcome to PC!
As Miss Doronjo has already pointed out, you should definitely check out the Arts Board and maybe even share some of your creations with us, that would be really cool. Nice to see a long-time pokemon fan join us, since most of the members are veteran pokefans too :)
What kind of videos do you make on youtube? Anything Pokemon or Videogame related?
I hope you stick with us for a while, looking forward to see you around!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2014
Hey Miss Doronjo and Zorogami, yes I will most defiantly check the art section out, and eventually start posting some stuff there. My videos are mostly video game related, and yes obviously that includes pokemon lol, its an art channel, I post either speed drawings or animations amongst other things. :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
You should definitely post a link to your channel somewhere or link it in your signature.
I would love to check out your videos :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
Hello TheCartoonLoon! I lokking forward to see your works :) I also made videos on youtube :) My last short film is "pokemon in real life". It's pretty good actually :) I will post in in this forum i a few days :)

Btw, welcome :)

Gusano2314

Worm Launcher :U
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
welcome to the makai
welcom, i am gusano, and nice videos ;D
PD: magikarp is best pokemon

Back