• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I feel like if a show only has a small amount of episodes, it only improves it, since you're not forced to keep watching it

*coughNarutoBleachOnePiececough*

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Aye, look at the Naruto vs Sasuke and Naruto vs Pain fights

they really got lazy with some of the animations

"Let's make the characters look like liquid instead of actual people"

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Most short series don't have particularly high animation quality though. Longer shounen titles just use their budget during the moments that matter.....actually that is a lie, if you're Shippuden staff you use your best animation and art direction in filler arcs.
tumblr_mghtpkG9sx1ribo8ro1_500.gif

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Again, they don't very often though. There are so few series with Paranoia Agent, Hyouka or FMA Brotherhood tier animation out there.

Also a lot of 1/2 cour anime now start with decent animation quality but it drastically drops after a couple of episodes.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ah, yeah, I guess if you ignore all of the foreshadowing throughout the show. Kills the romance of it if he was to
Spoiler:
though imo.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I had the misfortune of having the ending showed to me first because the guy thought it was so fantastic.

But without the whole show to lead up to it, it meant nothing to me. Instead I now have to go through the series knowing what happens at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back